News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're days aways from Christmas and Ford's (Christmas) is looking great. That's what I wanted to say. Did I say it wrong?

It's just that it has been said here that he would certainly have a crappy Christmas.

Ahhh, sorry. Gotcha. I, too, recall many promises to the effect that RoFo would face the Trials of Job before 2013 is out, and yet he remains (apparently) pox-free and wealthy. This is disappointing. But I do take offense at any implications that his life is not a train wreck.

probably a message that this was a lite weekend, no partying and such...or maybe his driver is smashed hanged over.

Also, Don Peat tweeted this photo. Slow news day, indeed.
a9f535e2-4b09-4f23-8adc-daf4b87a5f2a.jpg

Well, at least they prayed for him:

The church invited Mr. Ford to attend a dedication ceremony for its newly renovated sanctuary. “Anyone who would have been in that office would have been invited to come,” Reverend Caleen Howard told The Globe and Mail.
A “jovial” Mr. Ford arrived almost two hours late but was received by cheers and applause by the congregation of about 700 people, most of them from the city's Caribbean community, Rev. Howard said.
The pastor offered a “special prayer” for the mayor, seeking wisdom and “that he would just be able to approach [his responsibilities] the best way possible and that the Lord would offer help with the decisions that he makes,” Rev. Howard recalled.

Got to be able to give better advice than Doug or Mother.

As MetroMan indicated earlier, the police are waiting for a key piece of evidence before they can charge Ford. If that doesn't come to fruition then the whole million+ dollar investigation will be a PR disaster for the police.

Anyone have an inkling what the key piece of evidence might be?

As MetroMan indicated earlier, the police are waiting for a key piece of evidence before they can charge Ford. If that doesn't come to fruition then the whole million+ dollar investigation will be a PR disaster for the police.

Anyone have an inkling what the key piece of evidence might be?

My guess is Lisi spilling on RoFo.

I don't think so either - Doug Sr's funeral was at a Protestant church. I know there was talk of a first communion for his daughter a while back, but it could be that Renata's Catholic.
The Fords are WASPs. Renata, like most Poles, is Catholic.

Also, Don Peat tweeted this photo. Slow news day, indeed.
a9f535e2-4b09-4f23-8adc-daf4b87a5f2a.jpg

You know why Rob was late and likely very tired today? It would also explain the whole church thing (which is nothing but a ploy to fool the weak-minded). It's because he went out to White Cowbell Oklahoma and took a hit from a giant penis/water gun. He's such a glassy guy that Robbie.

ford at white cowbell 4245953_n.jpg

Attachments

• ford at white cowbell 4245953_n.jpg
    ford at white cowbell 4245953_n.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 636
Please tell me that is real... including the bottle of Jager in his hand. Can't be real...

EDIT: Ok, it was a look-a-like.

Last edited:
You know why Rob was late and likely very tired today? It would also explain the whole church thing (which is nothing but a ploy to fool the weak-minded). It's because he went out to White Cowbell Oklahoma and took a hit from a giant penis/water gun. He's such a glassy guy that Robbie.

View attachment 21016

That would make a lovely Christmas card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back