8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hard-hitting investigative journalism here:

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/video/?videoid=cbcc2014-0302-2109-0013-243469571000

Eye-rolling aside, this really does illustrate the power and resonance of Ford's contrived narrative, even 2000 miles away. I'd also prefer to believe that it's more evidence of the Low Information Voter syndrome-- people who sympathise with him because they don't really follow the news too closely and think occasionally getting high or showing up drunk in public are the worst of his sins. Probably more of these people out there than the real diehard Ford Nation cretins, and while I don't imagine they vote, they might be more readily brought around by solid evidence of serious wrong-doing.

Lastly, the phenomenon of mayor as celebrity trainwreck has officially achieved the sort of reach that has him immediately mobbed by yahoos at suburban Vancouver gas stations after midnight. Truly pathetic.

Ugh - jeezus. Probably the same demographic that is addicted to Survivor and the Bachelor...

I've seen some talk on Twitter about a real estate guy named John G. Lozo (a/k/a J.G. Lozo) who lists his place of business in some cases as Rob Ford's place on Edenbridge (alternatively, an apartment building behind the notorious Esso) and how he might be the 'John' that Renata confided in. Anyone know more about this?

What? That's not true! Lisi has a conviction for threatening death, amongst other things. I think you misread Point c) on the linked page; it is a bit ambiguous, but it means that he has no convictions for marijuana stuff.

Point d) makes it clear:
Rob Ford Files said:
CPIC reveals that Alexander Natalino LISI is currently under a firearms prohibition for life in relation to the 2003 convictions of threaten death, assault and criminal harassment.

Ugh - jeezus. Probably the same demographic that is addicted to Survivor and the Bachelor...

Lotta offhand judgement of people in this thread lately. Keep in mind that these are the people you may have to convince one day. I listen to rap, keep the brim on my Jays cap flat and spent a few minutes hate watching the Bachelor last night. Who gives a shit what people watch or listen to or dress like?

What is wrong with Survivor?

Survivor was great when it was fresh... now it's more like "Big Brother Goes Camping"....
Bachelor was an interesting concept when it first came out also but now its just sad to watch...

Same malaise effected "The Apprentice" and now even "Celebrity Apprentice" has slipped off the slope.

Although it would be entertaining to see Rob Ford on Celebrity Apprentice - that would be interesting tho I'm not sure if they would cast Doug in their too to make it really work well.

Survivor has gotten better the past couple seasons after a few meh ones

Even at it's worst it is leagues better than almost all other reality shows and is definitely not a show that would represent Ford Nation :)

Last edited:
So Dofo was trying to get out of jury duty, and now this:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 13m
Cllr Doug Ford bringing his fellow jurors on a tour of City Hall right now #TOpoli

What is going thru his head?

Just like Ford was born with no shame, Lisi seems to have no sense of fear. This is the guy who walked into the snakes nest at Dixon right into the middle of a bunch of guys with guns and threatened the shit out of them about the video and Rob's cell phone. He's not afraid of Dixon City Bloods and he's not afraid of Rob Ford.

What he doesn't like is to do time. Despite his lifelong career of crime, I can't find any inication that he's done any significant time behind bars. He has taken a plea deal or gotten off suspiciously easy each time. He didn't get the "rat" nickname for nothing.

he seems to be friends with at least one bloods member...

182946286.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/ne...lisis-friend-gestures-to-news-photo/182946286

Attachments

• 182946286.jpg
    182946286.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 409
The only connection to the city of Hamilton is... in the ITO the undercover cop was buying weed form Barbudan Dima, who apparently had to go to Hamilton to get it (starting from p. 381). Which in itself seems weird..., since the dry cleaner Bahrami was said to have "a personal marihuana production licence of 292 plants indoors" on Supertest Rd in Toronto (p.90).

GFL used to be based in hamilton it seems (now based in pickering)...

Tuesday was the first day Green For Life, based in Hamilton, took over from unionized City of Toronto employees, picking up Toronto's trash

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...-toronto-leave-recycling-behind-at-500-homes/

and have the hamilton garbage contracts...

Green for Life Environmental Corporation East is responsible for curbside green cart and garbage collection services for Hamilton Mountain, Stoney Creek, Glanbrook and Ancaster. They are responsible for blue box collection across the entire city. They are also responsible for bin collection of garbage from multi-residential facilities (apartments).

http://www.hamilton.ca/CityDepartments/PublicWorks/WasteManagement/Contractors/

The Chief has grown concerned about the optics of Ford not yet being charged. I think he's putting out more public information so that people know that the investigation is ongoing.

I recently heard that they made a break in the case and that was followed a couple of days later by the revelation that Lisi has been meeting with Ford. This and other information has lead me to believe that Lisi may in fact be working with the investigation and the reason for the recent breakthrough.

that, and hanad mohamed's charges being stayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back