8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's spawn. I'm telling you. I bet it was this little evil thing:

It's difficult for me to look at pictures of Rob's kids. They are so screwed.

Worth noting that this particular photo was taken in the days after the August 27th "Domestic Assault" at 223 Edenbridge. At the time Rob was staying at the Grand Hotel, which is next to "Crack Alley". However, it appears that he ordered room service because police observed Sandro paying a visit.

Last edited:
Get this, he also said he bumped into him once and after speaking to him about a party for a child, he stopped by and starting handing out money. ($100 bills).
I feel sick...

I'd be less likely to take this third-hand rumour seriously if Doug Ford hadn't been caught strolling around a TCHC developing shoving $20 bills into people's hands. I wonder how much cash the Fords have handed out to their constituents over the years. Every time I hear Doug bragging about how much "the Fords have given to this community" I wonder if that's a veiled reference to minor bribery.

From Globe and Mail website: "Doug Ford defends mayor’s choice to skip Toronto Pride event: ‘He’s not homophobic’ " This is the same Doug Ford who said Rob wasn't drinking any more and that the photograph of him drunk and ranting looked as though it was from many months earlier 'because he has lost weight'. Why do people continue to quote the Fords as though they might be reliable sources?

Also the same Doug Ford who said he had voted in favour of Pride funding when in fact he hadn't.

Another case of Rob and Doug not getting their stories straight. Doug might qualify it by saying Rob has nothing against gay people, he just doesn't want to be near them or fund anything that has anything to do with them.

+1 please leave the kids out of this, for goodness sakes. I feel bad for them already, and they don't deserve to be used for commentary on their father in this forum. not kosher. atodaso please re-consider your post.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Rob Ford went on the lam? A global manhunt would definitely take all of this to the next level.
though I'm certainly not the first to voice it, the thought of pursuing "a slow moving Ford Bronco" comes to mind. The bright orange Bronco's shirt should make him easier to spot.

The Fords debut their show later this month. Here's a sample. I won't be watching. Maybe someone at Torontoist will recap it.

http://www.youtube.com/officialfordnation

But there will be so much great and ridiculous audio and video gold to be mined and mashed up into hilarious yet pointed jabs at those two obelisks. And, perhaps, the creation of a 'Frod Nation' channel to act as a central clearing house for all such. In fact anything created so far ought to be gathered and uploaded to such a place forthwith.

+1 please leave the kids out of this, for goodness sakes. I feel bad for them already, and they don't deserve to be used for commentary on their father in this forum. not kosher. atodaso please re-consider your post.

Alright, I took it down.

+1 please leave the kids out of this, for goodness sakes. I feel bad for them already, and they don't deserve to be used for commentary on their father in this forum. not kosher.

Just to be clear, I replied to a comment and the photo got included in the quoted text above my comments.

The only point that I have ever made about the Ford children is that I feel awful for them. Seeing them saddens me.

Having said all that, Doolittle is right that Rob uses them as props whenever it's convenient for him. Keep in mind the context of this photo. Two days earlier, he had (allegedly) beaten the crap out of her mother so badly that the cops had to be called. He promptly checked into a hotel and went on a 3-day bender.

But there will be so much great and ridiculous audio and video gold to be mined and mashed up into hilarious yet pointed jabs at those two obelisks. And, perhaps, the creation of a 'Frod Nation' channel to act as a central clearing house for all such. In fact anything created so far ought to be gathered and uploaded to such a place forthwith.
agreed. Although watching these slow-moving train wrecks is painful, I'd rather they have a place to put their stupidity on public record, so that it can be captured and referred back to for years and years to come.

I just get so ridiculously angry when I hear either of their voices. Same reason I couldn't bear to listen to their radio show. I'd rather read the Torontoist recaps if they do it (much funnier). And I prefer not to give them any more hits on their youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back