News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that OnStar records your movements. Of course it has GPS for the nav assist and emergency response functions, but now that it's public knowledge that the police can demand these records, I imagine all those gangstas in their Escalades will be looking at that feature with suspicion.

Your cell phone technically gets your movements recorded too, and OnStar is basically a cell phone. The telco keeps logs about what devices connect to which towers when, and that data can quite accurately approximate your location at any point in time. This data isn't kept around forever, but I'm not sure what our laws here are on data retention for telecoms.

It's either illegal or embarrassing. I was thinking it was a sleeping area just for Rob. No way is Renata still sleeping with him.

The remaining redacted parts of the ITO are largely innocuous bits of personal information like birthdates and police file numbers. For obvious reasons, anything related to confidential informants is redacted, although it the CIs that they use were clearly privy to information that very, very few people knew.

As for minor children, they completely f'd up by redacting a refence to a kid in one bullet point and neglecting to redact the kid's name in the next one. I won't say where, but it's in there.

However, there are still some rather conspicuous sections that remain redacted. Notably, the entire part about the August 27th "Domestic Assault". I'm guessing whatever's in there isn't pretty.

Your cell phone technically gets your movements recorded too, and OnStar is basically a cell phone. The telco keeps logs about what devices connect to which towers when, and that data can quite accurately approximate your location at any point in time. This data isn't kept around forever, but I'm not sure what our laws here are on data retention for telecoms.

Recall from "Breaking Bad", the cops don't necessarily need to know the exact location. They just need the perp to *think* that they know the exact location.

speechless :eek:

BfzwCPuCEAEhIrs.jpg

What he should have asked is, "How many lewd conduct charges are handed out at Pride?"

To those talking about reposting photos of RoFo's kids being somewhat okay because Ford himself allowed it/promoted it - shake your heads - just because he did it means that we should do the opposite and take the high road :D

Taking the 'high road' is why the fat fuck is still in office.

Taking the pic of Ford's brat down was not because I agree, just not wanting to rub people here the wrong way.

So the Twitterverse is alive with the rumour that Ford was at 3030 Dundas West last night...
Might explain his sudden 'illness'?

What he should have asked is, "How many lewd conduct charges are handed out at Pride?"

Or harassment claims.

"A jury determined Tuesday that four San Diego firefighters were sexually harassed for being ordered to participate in a gay pride parade and awarded them combined damages of $34,300."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...sed-gay-parade-article-1.369572#ixzz2sajEbIoV

"A three-justice appellate panel affirmed the earlier ruling in the firefighters’ favor, which awarded them a total of $34,300. The appellate panel also awarded the four with more than half a million dollars in legal costs, reported local newspaper the San Diego Union-Tribune in an Oct. 15 article."

Last edited:
So the Twitterverse is alive with the rumour that Ford was at 3030 Dundas West last night...
Might explain his sudden 'illness'?

I saw a single tweet VERY early this morning about that, it wasn't getting any traction all day, what hashtag?

EDIT: And ...pics or it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Maddie R ‏@FoodMostly 4h
ha ha Rob Ford was spotted bumbling around The Junction last night!

Goldsbie tried to confirm. That guy is quick!
https://twitter.com/FoodMostly/status/431521503168196608

edit: also, this was posted in the comments section for a story in The Sun, who knows if it's true:
Rob Ford was at 3030 Dundas St West (a bar). He arrived after MIDNIGHT on a Wednesday!!! (Last night, Feb 5/6th). He did not appear sober. There are PLENTY of witnesses. If I went out and got drunk on Wednesday and then called in sick, I would be FIRED!!!!! What a disgrace!!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/06/mayor-rob-ford-not-at-city-hall-for-bob-marley-day

Last edited:
"A jury determined Tuesday that four San Diego firefighters were sexually harassed for being ordered to participate in a gay pride parade and awarded them combined damages of $34,300."

Did the gay mafia order these San Diego fire-fighters to participate in the Toronto pride parade?

Maddie R ‏@FoodMostly 4h
ha ha Rob Ford was spotted bumbling around The Junction last night!

Goldsbie tried to confirm. That guy is quick!
https://twitter.com/FoodMostly/status/431521503168196608

edit: also, this was posted in the comments section for a story in The Sun, who knows if it's true:
Rob Ford was at 3030 Dundas St West (a bar). He arrived after MIDNIGHT on a Wednesday!!! (Last night, Feb 5/6th). He did not appear sober. There are PLENTY of witnesses. If I went out and got drunk on Wednesday and then called in sick, I would be FIRED!!!!! What a disgrace!!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/06/mayor-rob-ford-not-at-city-hall-for-bob-marley-day

How is there a bar (with a twitter handle) in the city that no patron, of the PLENTY there, owns a smart phone?

Or harassment claims.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...sed-gay-parade-article-1.369572#ixzz2sajEbIoV

"A three-justice appellate panel affirmed the earlier ruling in the firefighters’ favor, which awarded them a total of $34,300. The appellate panel also awarded the four with more than half a million dollars in legal costs, reported local newspaper the San Diego Union-Tribune in an Oct. 15 article."

What a farce this world has become. The ironic thing is, those that approve of Pride will claim to be tolerant people; so long as you affirm their sexuality. Where is the tolerance for people with differing views? One isn't tolerant unless they accept the right for those they disagree with to think and express themselves freely.

What a farce this world has become. The ironic thing is, those that approve of Pride will claim to be tolerant people; so long as you affirm their sexuality. Where is the tolerance for people with differing views? One isn't tolerant unless they accept the right for those they disagree with to think and express themselves freely.

TOLERATE THE INTOLERANT! (really?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back