News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need to post pictures of minor kids? I don't think we do.

That photo was taken by reporters who were invited by Ford to go back to school shopping with the family at Staples. Kind of takes away from the whole "leave my family out of it" thing.

eta: not that I think people should be insulting children, however the context of that photo is important. Also important, that he took 7 staffers with him on that shopping trip and his daughter expressed that she hates cameras (the cameras her father subjected her to).

Last edited:
Had that been an unauthorized photo of his kid(s) (a la the RoFo Daniel Dale claim), it would be different. The photo was taken during a stupid media event that the Fords dreamed up, at a Staples far from their own house (the Stockyards and Weston/401 locations would be their closest stores). I hate seeing the kids used as props, but the photo was sort of fair game. Still, I'm okay with it gone.

Has this been put up already?
Here is a recording of last night's mayoral debate.
[video=youtube;QDoYUXF1nBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDoYUXF1nBE[/video]
It has been uploaded in many parts.
The first has a great welcoming and RF's comments on Jack Layton.

Last edited:
From a very credible source. It's actually old news but the recent discussions brought it to mind.

New Vice article by Mayor Frod
What I Do In Private Is None of Your Business, Folks

I realize that this tactic of airing a public figure’s dirty laundry is a sign of the times, and I’m certainly not the only victim. My good friend Lord Conrad Black is being assailed for taxes that he evaded on his own personal time, and my protégé Justin Bieber was rudely arrested in Florida for drag-racing on his own time, and then arrested in Toronto for punching out a limo driver on his own time. Is it really anyone’s business who Mr. Bieber spits on when he’s not onstage, or whose mop bucket he’s urinating into, or what drugs he consumes on his private jet? Of course not. I’m sure his many fans don’t have any interest in what he does before he arrives onstage after keeping them waiting for hours, or what he does after he finishes his twenty-minute set. They respect his privacy.
In the latest twist, Toronto police have apparently asked for a warrant to examine my phone records, even though I haven’t committed any crimes other than the ones I’ve already admitted to… or that I may have committed while in a drunken and/or drug-addled stupor that I’ve completely forgotten about. In which case, I wouldn’t have phoned anybody about it. Isn’t that obvious? I know the police are just doing their job, but it seems clear that it’s all a political hatchet job so that their commanders can put their own preferred crime lord in office. But that’s not right. The people should be able to compare each candidate’s ITO and rap sheet, without being distracted by alleged incidents of deplorable personal behaviour or sociopathic character traits, and decide for themselves who they want as kingpin. That’s democracy, folks, and I am its crowning achievement. Frod More Years! (Eligible for parole after two.)

Hey, y'all. I just popped by Torontoist, and somebody in one of their comment threads brought up MetroMan's recent postings here about Ford definitely being targeted by the police. Which made me worry a bit. Not to be Chicken Little, but if word of this gets around (as anything posted online is bound to), then people more sympathetic to the Fords than (most of) the contributors here will likely bring it to their attention, and they don't really deserve any advance warning, do they?

There's nothing the Fords can do to help them because Rob has already committed the crime(s) and police are aware of it.

I didn't know that OnStar records your movements. Of course it has GPS for the nav assist and emergency response functions, but now that it's public knowledge that the police can demand these records, I imagine all those gangstas in their Escalades will be looking at that feature with suspicion.

I didn't know that OnStar records your movements. Of course it has GPS for the nav assist and emergency response functions, but now that it's public knowledge that the police can demand these records, I imagine all those gangstas in their Escalades will be looking at that feature with suspicion.

Rob should have stuck with the old beater he was driving. No OnStar on 15 year Dodge Caravans :D

The people should be able to compare each candidate’s ITO and rap sheet, without being distracted by alleged incidents of deplorable personal behaviour or sociopathic character traits, and decide for themselves who they want as kingpin. That’s democracy, folks, and I am its crowning achievement. Frod More Years! (Eligible for parole after two.)

Brilliant.

It does. Perhaps not by GPS but ON Star regularly pings cell towers so they'll have a record of his car's movements as it traveled from one tower's reach to the next.

To those talking about reposting photos of RoFo's kids being somewhat okay because Ford himself allowed it/promoted it - shake your heads - just because he did it means that we should do the opposite and take the high road :D

New Vice article by Mayor Frod
What I Do In Private Is None of Your Business, Folks

I realize that this tactic of airing a public figure’s dirty laundry is a sign of the times, and I’m certainly not the only victim. My good friend Lord Conrad Black is being assailed for taxes that he evaded on his own personal time, and my protégé Justin Bieber was rudely arrested in Florida for drag-racing on his own time, and then arrested in Toronto for punching out a limo driver on his own time. Is it really anyone’s business who Mr. Bieber spits on when he’s not onstage, or whose mop bucket he’s urinating into, or what drugs he consumes on his private jet? Of course not. I’m sure his many fans don’t have any interest in what he does before he arrives onstage after keeping them waiting for hours, or what he does after he finishes his twenty-minute set. They respect his privacy.
In the latest twist, Toronto police have apparently asked for a warrant to examine my phone records, even though I haven’t committed any crimes other than the ones I’ve already admitted to… or that I may have committed while in a drunken and/or drug-addled stupor that I’ve completely forgotten about. In which case, I wouldn’t have phoned anybody about it. Isn’t that obvious? I know the police are just doing their job, but it seems clear that it’s all a political hatchet job so that their commanders can put their own preferred crime lord in office. But that’s not right. The people should be able to compare each candidate’s ITO and rap sheet, without being distracted by alleged incidents of deplorable personal behaviour or sociopathic character traits, and decide for themselves who they want as kingpin. That’s democracy, folks, and I am its crowning achievement. Frod More Years! (Eligible for parole after two.)

lol, sounds like Bumbaclot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back