News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeeze, suddenly depressed, a SIL of mine (progressive, graduate degrees etc) says she likes Ford because he "honestly seems to care about this City". Small relief in that she said, "too bad he's stupid".

For your sharing pleasure...
3qn5lBsl.jpg

Attachments

• NY9v16Ol.jpg
    NY9v16Ol.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 404
  • 3qn5lBsl.jpg
    3qn5lBsl.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Didn't someone's sources claim that Rob Ford was bound to be arrested right around Thanksgiving? This is starting to be like watching a cult leader convince his flock that the rapture is going to happen in a few days time and getting them to disregard all the other times he said the end was nigh.

barenakedness.

In light of today's soundbites, surely you should shift your sanctimony and icky feeling about teh gay towards regretful 'buck-nakedness', no? Otherwise you're just June Rowlands.

ETA: Oh, my. ONK gonzo? *sniff* Camel's back broken, one supposes. Kinda harsh, IMO, but TOS and mods gotta mod and all that. Fair enough.

Plus, got beat to the Junie ref. Dagnabit!

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/431477967105966080

Daniel Dale@ddale8

Doug Ford repeated the "buck naked men" line several times. This is strategy, folks.

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 9h

@ddale8. Columnist now?

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 9h

@joe_warmington I'm just providing context and (obvious) analysis, like all journalists do - we don't just print quotes, right?

@ddale8 for sure. What's the strategy?

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 9h

@joe_warmington I don't know! Do you? It's just clear that the Rob-Doug comments are not gaffes or something - calculated.

@ddale8. Not sure. Strange strategy though. Lol.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 9h

@joe_warmington Maybe! We've seen weirder things than this, though.

-----

Dale is WAY too nice to Worm. There are some other funny comments in that thread but I can't believe this guy continues to defend every little thing RoFo does.

jeeze, suddenly depressed, a SIL of mine (progressive, graduate degrees etc) says she likes Ford because he "honestly seems to care about this City". Small relief in that she said, "too bad he's stupid".
And did you ask her for examples of just how he shows he cares?

...we don't just print quotes, right?

Great line from Dale. I'm guessing it sailed right over Warmington's head.

What is that guy's deal? Am I crazy to think that he's on the Deco payroll, if you catch my drift.

What is that guy's deal? Am I crazy to think that he's on the Deco payroll, if you catch my drift.

I don't think it's quite that simple. I just think Warmington likes having his columns basically written for him by the Fords, and he'd be in a tough place if the tap suddenly dried up. It's his meal ticket, at the moment.

Goodbye.

And FYI, this forum member had a rather long history of being banned and coming back under new aliases. Been observing him for awhile hoping for a change in behaviour - clearly, like our mayor some individuals are unreformable.

MoD

Tell him to say hi to Peepers for me :D

Part of it has to do with him being the only one Ford will contact when there is a story. Another other part is probably a hatred for The Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back