News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doug is in no uncertain terms accusing Tory, Blair and Pringle of working together to illegally influence the election.

How can he get away with this?

Meanwhile, Jackson Proskow of Global tweeted:

Andy Pringle and his wife Valerie both donated $2,500 to Rob Ford's 2010 election campaign.

Something tells me they won't be donating to the 2014 campaign. Doug Ford also called Jackson 'the most unprofessional media member' as well.

I don't care if he gives his salary to charity.

Let's not state this as fact, he's never shown proof that he does. With how much they bend the truth especially when money is concerned, I'm not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just listened to the audio of Doug's scrum. He sounded kind of shaky, not his usual blustery self. He's been that way in a couple of recent scrums, too. I won't go so far as to say he knows something is coming down the pipe, re charges. But something seems to have shaken his confidence. It could be that he knows he's up against people who can play hardball and he's out on limb. Or maybe he's finally come to realize just how much personal capital he's squandered when it comes to his political ambitions. Or he's scared everything is about to blow up in his face. Whatever is going on, he seems to be past mere campaign rhetoric and is swinging for the fences. Wish I knew what was up.

Isn't it Lisi that we see peering out in this Ford fest video? Where Harper came and spoke??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOjmIV7gD8

the one standing next to Mama Ford while Doug holds up the championship belt???

Attachments

• DoFoLisi.jpg
    DoFoLisi.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 442
someone needs to print out this letter and hand-write the words "Doug Ford has never met Sandro Lisi" on top and make 500 photocopies and just strew them all over City Hall.

BhgVCd1IUAElFz4.jpg

That still doesn't connect him to Doug. Doug's secret weapon is that he can either be Rob's closest friend and advisor, or an arm's length ally who's not his brother's keeper, and who doesn't keep track of his personal life. All depending on which way the wind is blowing.

That still doesn't connect him to Doug. Doug's secret weapon is that he can either be Rob's closest friend and advisor, or an arm's length ally who's not his brother's keeper, and who doesn't keep track of his personal life. All depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Wasn't Doug Rob's campaign manager? Or somewhat involved? Wouldn't the campaign manager know someone who is "an exemplary member of my campaign team" who "displayed exceptional leadership skills" and "worked hard both in and out of the campaign office"?
I think he would.

Wasn't Doug Rob's campaign manager? Or somewhat involved? Wouldn't the campaign manager know someone who is "an exemplary member of my campaign team" who "displayed exceptional leadership skills" and "worked hard both in and out of the campaign office"?
I think he would.

You'd think so, but Doug could easily say "Rob had a lot of people working on his campaign, and I obviously didn't know all of them closely. If I met Lisi, I certainly don't remember." It's not enough to say that something is likely with Doug, you have to have evidence that's clear as day, otherwise he'll find some way to weasel out.

That's Patrick Brown - Barrie MP. Equally skeevy in my experience but I haven't met Sandro.

oh I see. (actually I kind of thought he looks like one of the TSN commentators)
Hard to know as the vid is from 3 years ago and people can change a lot.

I still don't see what Doug's claim has to do with anything. If Blair thinks Lisi and Doug had a conversation, it's because of Lisi's police interviews. If Lisi lied or misled them, it's not the chief's fault.

It could certainly be inferred (given that Lisi volunteered on Rob's election campaign) by any normal person that they have at least been introduced to each other and had one or two brief interactions. But I'd love someone to produce some kind of photo evidence.

The reaction on twitter is very negative for the Fords. Doug doesn't get that he doesn't bring out the sympathy that Rob does (...for reasons that make no sense to me, btw). I see lots of tweets from people other than the usual Torontonians who dislike the Fords, making fun of Doug's conspiracy theories.

Edited to add: ...or Lisi to produce one of his famous recordings :D

Last edited:
Blair's response/ interview.

Because of my devious mind ��, I'd say Blair's response-interview is strategic and is meant to bait the gumba brothers!

Hear my logic.....Blair is NOT reactive and does not respond emotionally. His G20 statements were strategic (if not devious) and he has the support of aides/ lawyers to consult before making formal statements. Plus, he has the right to defend himself!

Druggie Ford is making major tactical errors here!

good call.

Doug doesn't get that he doesn't bring out the sympathy that Rob does (...for reasons that make no sense to me, btw).

Rob has never appeared ( to me at least ) to be playing with a full deck. Perhaps that is what brings out our sympathetic nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back