News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear Daniel Dale pressing Ford on what was in those envelopes that Lisi handed him.

Someone needs to keep grilling him on the many unanswered questions.

Hey, who knows? Blair only denied some of the very specific wording of the original claims about the 911 call. For all we know the actual one could have been much worse. Like, maybe Ford called the dispatchers the C-word instead of bitches. It wouldn't be out of character.

I wasn't aware that Blair had doubled down by going to the OPP. Have to admit, that causes me a moment's doubt. And yet I still can't be convinced that Ford's behavior wasn't objectionable on those calls. What can I say? I'm more inclined to believe 911 dispatchers than the likes of Ford and Blair. Guess I'm stubborn that way :)

So maybe Ford said the c-word instead, or described himself slightly differently. Whatever. I still believe Blair has more to lose from those calls being released than Ford, and Ford has the power to release them. However carefully Blair parsed his words, the impression he gave was "nothing to see here folks!" and I don't buy it.

Great to hear Daniel Dale pressing Ford on what was in those envelopes that Lisi handed him.

Someone needs to keep grilling him on the many unanswered questions.

He just runs away. Like, literally runs away like a coward. The press should split in half. One side in the rotunda asking the questions the others camped out to intercept him and grill him again when he makes his inevitable backdoor dash.

Doug "I guess the police of chief thinks he is above the law" then confirms he will be filing another complaint and requesting the police board remove him from the case.

I thought robbie was innocent? What case?

Oh Good Gosh, they're such victims. He'd have a point if Blair had offered crack to the Mayor and filmed the infamous "video" himself.

While he's up there trying to outline the cabal working against him, isn't Doug forgetting that Pringle was one of their picks for appointments, and that Tory helped with Ford's campaign debts (or am I just imagining these things having happened?)

@ddale8:
"Folks, put the dots together" - conspiracy between Blair, John Tory, board member Andy Pringle, Doug says."

ha ha, Doug going on about how Blair's behaviour was improper, reporter "do you think the Mayor smoking crack was proper?" (paraphrase)

did Chief Blair insinuate that Doug had a conversation with Lisi? Maybe in the interrogation, Lisi said he talked to Doug. If that's a lie, that's not on the police, it's on Lisi.

I would really like it if someone could definitively connect Lisi to Doug in some fashion, to at least prove that the two have met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back