News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your version is better, but maybe some fusion of our independent attempts could make a great parody.

Heh! Your version has a lot to offer. For one thing, mine has Ford doing self-reflection, which is obviously wide of the mark. Much better to be asking (as youdo) "What the hell is he doing, wandering round LA?"

:)

So if the integrity commisioner rules that he's accepted this "gift" and isn't allowed to, what's the punishment? A fine? He will just pay it. A rap on the back of the hand? Big deal. These guys don't care about rules because they have money to pay their fines and then they're off to break another rule.

Exactly. The violation of these rules in theory is supposed to bring with it some scorn and thus potential punishment from the voter. However, in this case "Ford Nation" believes in a vast media/legal/elitist conspiracy against their guy and will support virtually anything he does up to and including drug use, domestic violence, DUI and hanging with gang members.

The system as it's supposed to work has completely broken down.

An parody of the Oscar selfie:

53148423cedb4-BhxknDWCEAARaPR.jpg

Attachments

• 53148423cedb4-BhxknDWCEAARaPR.jpg
    53148423cedb4-BhxknDWCEAARaPR.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 442
Not particularly shocking. The 'selling Toronto's film industry' was pulled out of the Fords' collective asses when people starting questioning why they were there.

Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC 13m
Universal condemnation at city hall of Mayor's LA foray. In a word embarrassing. City actually has film office in LA. Hasn't spoken to Ford.

Last edited:
Dale is supposed to be on TSN 1050 this aft. Yes, an all sports station. I listen to it all day but will miss a lot when I'm out of the car so if anyone listens to it, let us know what he says. I'm dying to know how he found the Fords

Where is Metroman? He must have personal insight and opinion into the L.A. Gig, as well as a report on the general scuttlebutt about it at City Hall.

Yoo-Hoo! Paging Agent M2! Please provide status, M2!

JProskowGlobal 11:12am via Twitter for iPhone
Minnan-Wong says city's integrity commissioner told him councillors can not accept travel paid for by media organizations.

Probably why not much was said until "Standing by at O'Hare, waiting for my flight".

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

So if the integrity commisioner rules that he's accepted this "gift" and isn't allowed to, what's the punishment? A fine? He will just pay it. A rap on the back of the hand? Big deal. These guys don't care about rules because they have money to pay their fines and then they're off to break another rule.

If you think he listens to Integrity Commissioner rulings and pays fines when caught transgressing you really haven't been paying attention the past four years, good sir. Rob Ford does not say, "My bad," pay up and move on. Kind of the opposite, actually. He might threaten to sue her, though.

I just emailed Minnan-Wong, to see if any action is being taken by councillors to lodge a complaint about the trip.

Ford Pool *Updated* Let me know if there are any errors/omissions.

eyewonder Mar 03
tiffer24 Mar 05
Crazy Mar 06
the lemur Mar 10
inyyz Mar 11
SecretSquirrell Mar 12
EagleEye Mar 13
rutefoot Mar 14
needlehaystack Mar 14
newearthling Mar 15
animatronic Mar 15
sno man Mar 15
FromTheHammer Mar 15
BeefSupreme Mar 15
retailestate Mar 16
aghost Mar 17
ParkdalePetunia Mar 18
OSS 117 Mar 19
Kat_YYZ Mar 19
westyvt Mar 20
West of Spadina Mar 21
AlbertHWagstaff Mar 24
rightsingSUVdriver Mar 24
blackballed Mar 29

JWBF Apr 01
Mope Apr 01
r937 Apr 03
VintagePunk Apr 04
JWBF's wife Apr 08
sixrings Apr 11
thereverend Apr 15
LordWanker Apr 18
pattycakes Apr 19
drk Apr 20
Dubster Apr 20
R4V4G3D_SKU11S Apr 21
Soop Apr 23

Riverdale Rink Rat May 01
notshocking May 01
casita May 07
tariqata May 16
kaboi May 22
sweetlou May 22
dforthandbview May 23
JohnnyAu May 28
RC8 May 29

dienw Jun 12
Southcore Jun 18
JasonParis Jun 29

edmundconnor Jul 02

TinyTiny Aug 04
Gavin The Almighty Aug 05

flonicky Sep 15

nfitz Oct 30

Hmm...I'll say Friday, May 9th. I'm going to be out of town so I figure with my luck it will all go down while I'm out of the country without the time or internet to obsessively follow every detail. :)

Thanks!

Ford Pool *Updated* Let me know if there are any errors/omissions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back