News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmuck number two:

nataliealcoba 6:41pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford to me earlier: "The media should ink a deal for a reality show, because they're so unique, and it could be called The Assholes."

Some serious mockery going on in LA this eve.

"'Crack Mayor' Rob Ford -- Loaded with Chick Magnets At Oscar Party"

"Thomas says she asked Ford for a photo and he obliged -- then handed her and her friend a Rob Ford Mayor magnet and a business card. Thomas says Rob asked her to stick around, but she declined.

As for Ford's poolside cabana -- it didn't come cheap. We're told the average price for cabanas Sunday night was $2,500 a pop, including booze.

Magnets attract ... but they also repel."

Rob Ford in a tuxedo?

201432-ford-kimmel.jpg

Thankfully, without the Chain of Office.

Put me down for Thursday. Police seem to have timed Lisi's last arrest, as well as the announcement that they'd retrieved the video, with the release of the ito for some theatrical effect. I believe the next batch of documents could be released this week.

Thursday ????

If that were to hold true wouldn't Kimmel look like a genius or the poster boy as to why American media needs to reform?

It makes sense that the arrest could come Thursday. If there is more damning information coming out in ITO, and it further implicated Ford, with no arrest, there will be so much more pressure on TPS. With the hearing on Wednesday, a Friday ITO release is in the cards.

That's just speculation though.

^^ That girl has chutzpah! (that last question lol)

CTV is having a lot of fun this week.

She could have also asked "You've said that you're in LA to promote Toronto as Hollywood North. Name one producer, production company or location scout that you're planning to meet while you're here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back