News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a notepad and pen is the only recording option if any reporters make it in.

That's quite an extensive list of prohibited items - luckily the Ford brothers themselves aren't in any danger of violating the "no sharp objects of any kind" rule.

Thanks. I went in the pre-smart phone era.

love how one of them wanted her identity hidden!

$2500 private poolside cabana, eh? And he asked the ladies to stick around...

So, I guess Jimmy didn't take Rob to all the after-parties, as Warmington promised he would. Some cheapskate, that Jimmy.

So, I guess Jimmy didn't take Rob to all the after-parties, as Warmington promised he would. Some cheapskate, that Jimmy.

Poor gullible Rob, he went to Hollywood expecting to get into the Oscars, go to the after-parties and then go on Kimmel's show. So far, no Oscars, no after-parties, it's not looking good Rob.

Rob Ford in a tuxedo?

201432-ford-kimmel.jpg

Thought Syd Silver Tuxedos was in trouble back in 2009? Maybe Rob bought a liquidation or clearance special somewhere back then and kept it.

Pretty clear that Kimmel is treating Ford the same way he treats Guillermo, but Guillermo gets the joke.

Here's a pic from Massoudi:

@a_massoudi said:
Bh1lSS8CQAA8u3d.jpg

Mayor Ford meeting with officials at #LA City Hall. #Toronto pic.twitter.com/gntpE5klcU

What kind of official meeting takes place in a hallway?

What do you want to bet that guy is saying "Gee, well thanks for stopping by, but our mayor is really busy all the time, so he can't take drop=ins."

Here's a pic from Massoudi:

What kind of official meeting takes place in a hallway?

What do you want to bet that guy is saying "Gee, well thanks for stopping by, but our mayor is really busy all the time, so he can't take drop=ins."

Their mayor's actually in Mexico on some sort of official delegation. As opposed to Ford's fake one.

So I'm almost certain that's security staff telling him to leave.

Poor gullible Rob, he went to Hollywood expecting to get into the Oscars, go to the after-parties and then go on Kimmel's show. So far, no Oscars, no after-parties, it's not looking good Rob.

pretty sure he was at some kind of parties, as per all the instagram pics? :confused:

Do they think it's cool to dress alike? Maybe it worked for them when they were kids, but it just looks stupid on grown men.

Rob and Doug still look like mobsters. Randy now looks like an expensively cleaned-up version of one of those tedious 50-something guys who fancy themselves soulful restless hobo-type wanderers, probably carries a harmonica, etc.

pretty sure he was at some kind of parties, as per all the instagram pics? :confused:

I've been to LA during the Oscars and it's similar to TIFF. There are official after-parties sponsored by companies and sponsors involved with films and random after-parties all over town.

One guy that posted a picture with Ford was Michael Benyaer, who does voiceover work on videogames. He appeared in no Academy Award nominated movies and likely trolls around LA clubs after events like the Oscars and claims he's at an after-party. Ford likely did the same thing.

Try it yourself during TIFF. Put a tux, hang out the Imperial Pub near Yonge and Dundas and claim you're at an after-party on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back