News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you all fancy with your cable. I get one channel, OTA, it's Global, and unless the weather is just right it cuts out all the time. Sucks living on the first floor facing north and not wanting to tithe the Rogers overlords.

From another OTA user, if you're downtown you can get so much more. I use both a directional and an omnidirectional amplified antennas, joined using a proper antenna joiner (not just a cheap splitter). Works wonders and I get all the buffalo OTA and all local Toronto stations. Mind you, I'm 19th floor. That said, the signal strength is pretty strong around the city, and it's there for the taking (though sometimes requires a modest investment in equipment).

I taped the Kimmel show and watched it this AM.

Reminded me of what Rob was quoted as saying during "Ass-gate": "I’ve always said I don’t know if she’s playing with a full deck."

View attachment 23257

Last edited:
On twitter someone said Doug was on 1010 with Moore complaining that Rob was ambushed. Sorry don't have the link, but I don't doubt it for a minute.

The Grid weighs in from behind the scenes, they had a reporter at the taping:

"It was a nightmare montage, as if the Academy Awards had created a special “Tribute to Humiliation.” The entire Kimmel publicity stunt had always felt uncomfortably like an exercise in middle-school cruelty—the spazzy kid invited to hang with the cool clique for the day, either oblivious to the fact that he’s being made fun of or else just too flattered by the attention to care. Now, as he smiled and tried to laugh off the various videos, it seemed possible Ford might finally be cluing in."

http://www.thegridto.com/city/politics/rob-ford-on-jimmy-kimmel-the-view-from-on-set/

wow. I used to just find Worm ridiculous and laugh him off. But lately I want to corner him in a dark alley and pummel him. What is wrong with this guy?

This quote, from that article, is very telling:

In the meantime, Ford may be laughing his way to a legendary status that he is certain to attain if the civic leader can win this fall’s election.

Warmington has latched onto Ford in the hope that he wins re-election. Warmington instantly becomes the mouthpiece for the legendary Mayor Ford, who despite all odds came back to destroy his competitors. It's pure, misdirected, ambition.

I have informed my colleagues at work this morning that if I screw up something, or even if I commit a deliberate act of malfeasance, it’s okay, because I’m not perfect.

Warmington and Levy are just paid trolls. Beyond a paycheque and a platform there is no difference between them and say, Sattva Namaste.

So Wormtongue wrote a column tonight pre-emptively crowing about Robbie's triumphant Kimmel appearance. Which uh, was quickly pulled from the Sun site as soon as the Twitter reviews started rolling in. Hahahaha.

Wormtongue's kind of like the oblivious Iraqi Information Minister and the hysterical North Korean anchorwoman all rolled into one - with a fedora on.

2412593-6540692929-iraqi.jpg

article-2247388-167913FA000005DC-704_634x464.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back