News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, he wasn't in the country, IIRC. St. Kitts maybe?

The firm hired is Toronto based and most likely hired someone from elance or a similar site. It wouldn't surprise me if the Fords had no idea their project was farmed out.

I had this thought that the Fords' hobnobbing w/"movers and shakers" in Hollywood would be roughly akin to some yokel mayor from the sticks using snapd as a barometer of "where it's at" in Toronto

http://snapnewspapers.com/

"The mayor smokes crack, and his brother says the chief of police is corrupt. Come to Toronto, we're open for business!"

Thing I thought of this morning was that until Rob ran for Mayor he was an "alright" Councillor and aside from his public drunken disorder-lies he was pretty much a non impact in the media.

When Doug showed up that is when ALL THE REAL TROUBLE started....

I wonder if Doug hadn't ran/joined council if Rob would have settled in to be a somewhat effective Mayor - with his brother not around pushing the envelope is it possible he could have tempered into a more malleable, consensus building version of himself?

We must have been seeing different media. The man has been a shitshow since forever and has made a Cassandra out of me.

Been off the grid today tip now so kind of late to the party.

But I think this pic is of them arriving at the studio, before the red tie, before the interview. Towards the end of the clip, DoFo was jovially saying hi to the staff. Bet he probably wasn't in the same mood when they left. I would love to see a clip of that!!

My mistake then. For some reason I was thinking it was after I guess because I saw that Todd Van Allen (‏@heyitstva) tweeted it with the comment: Well, something about this picture tells me it went well. at about 10:21EST which would have been after the taping of Ford's segment.

I am done with Rob Ford's Toronto thread. I have served my purpose (and will continue to lurk in this thread), since I no longer have anything to add with substance here. I will still be in UT to post mainly in the Transportation forum, where I truly belong.

Don`t go, Johnny Au!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back