News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I don't buy that this was shot at Payman's house as MacIntyre's lawsuit suggests. The interior of the home in the video has nice furniture, hardwood floors, art on the wall and fresh flowers on a nicely set table. That type of house doesn't exactly match the profile of a low-income slob/thug like Payman. Not by a mile.

I don't doubt that Ford ordered a hit on MacIntyre and that Aboodowleh was somehow involved, but I think lies are lies being told on both sides as far as the video is concerned.

It's Payman's mom's house.

Bg-J08zCYAAIfnL.jpg

Attachments

• Bg-J08zCYAAIfnL.jpg
    Bg-J08zCYAAIfnL.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 606
It's Payman's mom's house.

So then why does it say this in the "statement of claim" document:

"Part of a meeting at which Ford and Aboodowleh conspired to harm the plaintiff was
recorded and a video recording of the meeting was subsequently published on the Internet. In
that incident, which took place in Aboodowleh's house, Ford became extremely agitated and
Ford and Aboodowleh discussed plans to have the plaintiff beaten or killed. This meeting
occurred shortly before March 19, 2012."

I don't seem to have ever seen any reference to his mother's house. Or is that just based on hearsay?

Parody, it got me this morning until I checked the profile...

I have wondered before why that account (and a few others) stay while the MayorFrod one got dinged by the Twitter police. It must be that no one complained about the Doug parody. Because it looks extremely real (except for the word "parody" in the profile -- which many people skim over & miss) while the Frod one is clearly not the same name, yet was deemed "too close".

I have wondered before why that account (and a few others) stay while the MayorFrod one got dinged by the Twitter police. It must be that no one complained about the Doug parody. Because it looks extremely real (except for the word "parody" in the profile -- which many people skim over & miss) while the Frod one is clearly not the same name, yet was deemed "too close".

My understanding is they don't do anything without a complaint. If Doug knew of, or cared enough, or actually had a twitter account to be confused with, I'm sure this parody account would get the same treatment.

Sometimes classy people have screwed up kids like Payman, just like some really nasty people have great kids. It can be luck of the draw, not always bad or good parenting to blame.

You really can't tell what someone is like by the decor of their house.

I have known some straight-up psychopaths (as far as I could tell) which had little potpourri-like flower petals in their powder room that were actually single-use soap bars. And some of the kindest and gentlest people I've ever met have lived in what most would describe as a pig-sty.

Anecdotal, sure, but I wouldn't assume hardwood and flowers imply a healthy world-view.

At least the statement admits that he did the wrestler imitation "admittedly poorly."
I think that's the biggest concession to reality Dennis Morris has made since coming on the scene. Good luck with that in the discovery process, boys!

I'm wondering how they can claim this civil suit has no merit when a judge stated in court that it was clear McIntyre's beating was related to his relationship with the Fords...

My folks are fairly well off and yet my bro rolled with Hells Angels. Also Paymans bro is the total opposite of him.

Rob Ford doesn't live like a slob either. Love these useless time wasting stereotypes about what criminals are supposed to live like UT!

I'm wondering how they can claim this civil suit has no merit when a judge stated in court that it was clear McIntyre's beating was related to his relationship with the Fords...

I'm wondering if some smarty pants lawyer is figuring he can get some case law facts accepted in a civil case that he can later get accepted as "court proven" fact later on in a criminal complaint - kind of like a legal "round house" move...

I'm assuming MacIntyre must have a credible source for where and when the video was filmed. I have a convo saved that contradicts parts of Ford's defense but his civil suit is none of my business. Plus, Scott might be even sleazier than Ford.

Probably good to remember that Ford's penchant for lying through his teeth doesn't mean McIntyre isn't capable of the same.

Probably good to remember that Ford's penchant for lying through his teeth doesn't mean McIntyre isn't capable of the same.

Yeah. I have no inside knowledge at all but I've kind of assumed that:
a) McIntyre was beaten because of Ford (the Bosco connection is too weird)
b) the video probably has nothing to do with it

Who knows.

it's interesting, Ford's notion of PRIVACY. Sounds like he goes on and on about it in the statement, much as he seemed to think that Steak Queen was a private location. He seems to think that as long he's performing for a group of people he has selected, no one else has any right to comment on it. One more fascinating glimpse into his very broken mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back