News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Ford sweat so much when he's "drunk"? Is that a side effect of pills and alcohol or coke and alcohol? Or is it just his body frame that makes him sweat?

Why does Ford sweat so much when he's "drunk"? Is that a side effect of pills and alcohol or coke and alcohol? Or is it just his body frame that makes him sweat?

Not just when he's drunk. I was at the sit in Monday when he had his presser to bitch about councillor's and their mad-spending ways, and it was pouring off his head. It wasn't warm there and he wasn't running laps or anything, just standing there talking.

Also, regarding him being booted from the ACC, it's one person saying it and it's been re-tweeted a million, sorry, one billion times. Waiting to see if there is any truth to it.

Last edited:
here's a theory:

The Fords are idiots and so are the TPS (history backs up both claims).
They are both just flailing around doing stupid things in a stupid manner without much thought or design.
No grand conspiracy.
No theatrical narrative.
No crazy old matriarch pulling the strings.
No dirty cops and careerism on the force.
No (insert ethnic group here) mafia/gang.
No etc...
Just incompetence and foolishness all around. Mostly coming from an idiot mayor with substance abuse problems who got elected because drivers wanted to save 60 dollars (and, not because Kouvalis is a genius - he's just as much an idiot as the rest!).

I think this theory deserves a bigger airing. I don't put a lot of faith in grander versions of the Ford story. Deco doesn't strike me as a good platform for money-laundering. I'd imagine it's not too difficult to audit its orders, income and purchases. Ethnic mafia connections? Doubtful. Rob is too dense to be trustworthy and he doesn't have any real power that would be valuable to organized crime.

What's proven is that he's dim bulb who parties with low-level thugs and street gangs because he likes to do drugs. I'm pretty sure if all the information was known to the police, Rob would likely be up on extortion conspiracy charges and/or trafficking charges over the pound of weed exchanged for his phone. The problem is, anybody who knows the truth has nothing to gain from telling it to the cops for legitimate fear of retribution from Rob's circle of seedy and violent associates. Maybe that will change. Maybe new evidence will come to light. I hope so and I haven't ruled out the possibility. For now, I'm hoping the media stays on top of him about the many unanswered questions around this case, especially the recent revelations about his 40-second phone call to Lisi immediately before the threats started. Rob's not under arrest because he is refusing to provide information. That may be his legal right, but it's not mayoral. Voters should not be given the opportunity to forget that.

Also, regarding him being booted from the ACC, it's one person saying it and it's been re-tweeted a million, sorry, one billion times. Waiting to see if there is any truth to it.
Yeah, he could have just gone to the bathroom or something with security/cops along for crowd control purposes and people assumed he was getting booted. I guess we'll wait for official word from Doug to find out what really happened :p

Very few higher level detectives are dim bulbs. They may have blind spots and they work in a screwed up system, but they are generally tough, bright, methodical people.

Yeah, he could have just gone to the bathroom or something with security/cops along for crowd control purposes and people assumed he was getting booted. I guess we'll wait for official word from Doug to find out what really happened :p

There are a lot of pics of him looking... well... look for yourself.

Others on twitter who took pics were already saying he was trashed...

Hes a huge Leaf fan and its the last home game of the season - why would he leave?

Have the showed Ford on CBC? I didn't see it but I missed the beginning of the 2nd period.

If the Leafs lose tonight I guess I'll blame Ford :)

There was a lot of chatter though. It wouldn't just be coming from the low levels.
It probably was either to put pressure on the opp, if they were dragging their heels (opp had come on board a couple of weeks before). Or to kick Fords in the ass to do something stupid when they thought the cops were going to get warrants to search Deco/home.

I wonder if the TPS used the circumstantial case against Ford to the OPP like a trial balloon, to see what kind of partner they had in the case. Clearly the two won't be working together on this, so now the TPS know not to bring anything to the OPP until everything is wrapped up.

Ha. Ha. After writing a serious/windy post a little bit upthread, I caught up with what everyone else is talking. Man, I gotta lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back