News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of pics of him looking... well... look for yourself.

Others on twitter who took pics were already saying he was trashed...

Hes a huge Leaf fan and its the last home game of the season - why would he leave?
I haven't seen any tweets saying Ford was ejected from the building or photos of Ford outside (just that he left his seat with security). I don't doubt that he's inebriated right now but maybe people are assuming he's getting kicked out when really there might other explanations such as he was taken to a safer area where he could leave after the game? Maybe he was taken to a private box to do lines with Lisi in the bathroom? Who knows.
edit: I feel like Joe Warmington defending Ford. Ugh. I need a cold shower.

Last edited:
vEXkVuy.jpg

I haven't seen any tweets saying Ford was ejected from the building or photos of Ford outside (just that he left his seat with security). I don't doubt that he's inebriated right now but maybe people are assuming he's getting kicked out when really there might other explanations such as he was taken to a safer area where he could leave after the game? Maybe he was taken to a private box to do lines with Lisi in the bathroom? Who knows.

Maybe the cops should pull him in one day on a drunk and disorderly complaint. Who knows what he'd start blabbing about down at the station. (Also, I hope the cops are watching, just in case he tries to drive himself home or takes off again once he gets there.)

This a set-up folks, guaranteed. MLSE CEO Tim Leiweke is clearly behind this smear campaign tonight. :p

This a set-up folks, guaranteed. MLSE CEO Tim Leiweke is clearly behind this smear campaign tonight. :p
"Guys, Ford is fucked up at the moment. Quick! Let's tweet a bunch of positive messages regarding our candidate!" - every mayoral campaign manager right now.

Oh she's just some 20 year old who's been at UWO for the past ~3 years. She seems nice enough and well travelled and just took an opportunity to take a picture with a 'celebrity'.

You guys are fast to judge people who take pictures with Ford. I think I'd take a picture with him too if I was from out of town.

Personally I'd set my phone to video, make him think I was taking a picture, and then ask him a bunch of questions and film him running away... But you can't expect that from everybody. It's cruel to jump on innocent people just because they want a photo with the weirdo who is always in the news.

So, I just spent a year in Europe. The frenzied crowds taking selfies with the Mona Lisa, the 'original' gigglers taking photos holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the selfies in front of every famous painting... bah. Cellphone cameras are the worst. Personally, I'd take the cellphone of the 'innocent people' and grind it under my heel. But I'm a curmudgeon who doesn't understand the need for self-gratification through bad photography.

there is a site out there that analyzes the ontario "sunshine list" - the list of public sector employees in ontario that earn over $100,000 annually.

you can see anyone's salary, all the way back to 1996.

here is rob ford's page:http://ontariosunshinelist.com/?q=qqmtypp

you can also see an analysis of any employer, including the average raise, number of people on list, average salary, etc., year by year.

here is the city of toronto page:
http://ontariosunshinelist.com/?q=qnznqnn

you can also see the top earners from any employer or position:

here is the toronto police top earners of 2013:
http://ontariosunshinelist.com/?q=sszswnn

cool site- check it out!

So, I just spent a year in Europe. The frenzied crowds taking selfies with the Mona Lisa, the 'original' gigglers taking photos holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the selfies in front of every famous painting... bah. Cellphone cameras are the worst. Personally, I'd take the cellphone of the 'innocent people' and grind it under my heel. But I'm a curmudgeon who doesn't understand the need for self-gratification through bad photography.

They even take selfies at the 9/11 memorial in NYC, Holocaust and Pearl Harbor memorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back