News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing but contempt for Rob Ford. If a Miller appointee had even half of what was alleged against Jones alleged against them, Ford would be leading the parade of pitchforks. His reaction to a photo of an employee with his head down on his desk was more severe than his reaction to any of the corruption and awfullness Jones has been accused of. I am sick of this.

I think of Ford's reaction to that employee often, and it's one of the reasons I have zero sympathy for him. If you're on Ford's "team" you can commit murder (literally, I imagine) and he'll support you. If you're a "nobody" who gets photographed by Mammoliti with your head on a desk, it's under the bus with you.

Star suspected that place was like 15 Windsor S but no one was talking
Rob is the type of guy who needs a "party" house to let loose, he needs a place to relax. It's clear that he isn't welcome at home, so he pays the rent or helps out with a buddy's place, and viola, a place to party! I bet even at his cottage he has a place to go, I just can't see him sitting around playing board games with the kids.

It's too late. All it takes is wearing the Jersey. That's how he fucked the Denver Broncos without even being in the same country.

Hopefully, people will bring tomatoes to throw at him tonight....or keeping with today's theme, maybe they could throw some of their recycling at him.

If you're a "nobody" who gets photographed by Mammoliti with your head on a desk, it's under the bus with you.

Funny story an EMS Supervisor told me back mid-1980s when they started hiring women. Said he walked in on a crew who were obviously enjoying each other's company. ( He was a bit more descriptive. )

Shocked, I asked, "What did you do?"

He said, "I checked that their vehicle was clean and that they looked fit for duty."

Without saying a word, he then walked out! :D

Rob is the type of guy who needs a "party" house to let loose, he needs a place to relax. It's clear that he isn't welcome at home, so he pays the rent or helps out with a buddy's place, and viola, a place to party! I bet even at his cottage he has a place to go, I just can't see him sitting around playing board games with the kids.

I bet Rob plays a mean viola after a few hits off the pipe. ;)

ZOFkpzv.jpg

This stuff is amazing as far as processed cheese spreads go, but having a hard time finding it these days.

Was Hitler perfect? Was Stalin perfect? No, they were just misunderstood! Maybe you are a perfect, non-corrupt, non-mass-murdering human being, but not all of us are.

Anyone else see the irony in this:

Mayor Rob Ford To Hand Out Community Safety Rewards
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...tml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Daniel Dale did, I quoted him upthread. It was pretty funny, you should take a look.

Was Hitler perfect? Was Stalin perfect? No, they were just misunderstood! Maybe you are a perfect, non-corrupt, non-mass-murdering human being, but not all of us are.

Hitler was very anti-smoking and started an anti-tobacco movement in Nazi Germany. No one did more for the health of his nation than Hitler, folks. Sure, he's not perfect, but if you go look at any other government ... focus on them ... they're not perfect either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back