News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Deco being used to launder money, esp. from cocaine trafficking.
We talked about that a lot last summer, no?
I remember Evvabeing (where did they go?) did a lot of sleuthing and came up with some articles that seemed to back up that assertion.

I recall a Deco address (in Florida?) was also the address of someone who'd been popped for a drug offence (?)

I recall a Deco address (in Florida?) was also the address of someone who'd been popped for a drug offence (?)

That was covered by the Star a few weeks ago. Doug had an "old friend" who was located in Hollywood, Florida and was using that address for Deco.The "old friend" had a stepson who was busted for a coke charge. I don't think it was clear why Deco was using that address in Florida.The stepfather had a record as well and now works in Doug's office. Birds of a feather.....

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pretty shocked by this TCHC report.

"Only two of 30 external hires the ombudsman looked at had met reference check requirements. More than half of those external hires had no records of any reference checks."

What's with that? When I applied to work for the City of Toronto ( Metro back than ) they sent two Supervisors to my house.

Ombud's TCHC report smear campaign to get at CEO - Warmington
:
As soon as city ombudsman Fiona Crean mentioned in her damning report one “senior director” received a “$30,000 raise without a process or job evaluation,” a woman in the Toronto Community Housing Corporation office knew who she was talking about.
“That’s me,” said Lisa-Joan Overholt, who is the TCHC’s senior director, community safety unit and council liaison. “What she didn’t mention is I am a bargain.”

Thanks pud99 for the report link.

Edited to gibe with info in JWBF's links, here's Deco's Saracino-owned Fla mail-drop.
decofla.jpg

Attachments

• decofla.jpg
    decofla.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:
If Ford supports Jones 100%, even after today, should we then take that as an assumption that Jones has a criminal record we are unaware of?
Either Jones has something on Ford, or Jones is important to someone else -- someone who Rob needs to keep happy.

Actually, mingling with the customer is an excellent leadership tool (if used judiciously) to determine what your customers think, feel and want. Just because senior leaders are paid the big bucks, does not mean they should be aloof and inaccessible. It's a lot easier to develop strategy and plan if you know what goes on at all levels. Where Ford and Jones are concerned, mingling with the customers is just a politicking tool though, and not because they actually want to get any real facts so they can actually solve any real problems. JMHO

Yeah, I agree. You can't just run TCHC and never show up to see what life is like in the buildings. Even for a mayor I'd say 4 to 6 visits a year would be okay. Not 4 to 6 a month, though.

Echoes of GW Bush: "You're doing a heck of a job, brownie."

ddale8 5:30pm via Web
Mayor Rob Ford on TCHC CEO Gene Jones: "I think they are picking on him."

I expect money that could be spent maintaining and repairing TCHC property and helping the tenants will now be paid on wrongful dismissal lawsuits and legal expenses.

JWBF's latest links aren't working for me.

Fixed them:

Doug Ford assistant had police run-ins for drugs, drunk driving
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ad_police_runins_for_drugs_drunk_driving.html

Doug Ford says aide with criminal record is a ‘champion
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._aide_with_criminal_record_is_a_champion.html

---

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 9m
Rob Ford stands behind TCHC CEO Gene Jones

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 7m
"It is short-term pain for long-term gain" Mayor Rob Ford on TCHC severances

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 4m
"He had to clean house. Toronto Community Housing was a mess for years" Mayor Rob Ford on TCHC CEO Gene Jones

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 3m
"I think they are picking on him" Mayor Rob Ford on TCHC CEO Gene Jones

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 3m
"Was he perfect? No ... I think he's being singled out" Mayor Rob Ford on TCHC CEO Gene Jones

Last edited:
and here's the Kool Aid man himself, planning to destroy the Raptors' playoff chances tonight: :(
via @reporterdonpeat

Oh no! I don't care about sports, but even I appreciate that the Raptors made it this far! Someone needs to trap his car on the road and delay him for hours. Or deny him entry. Does no one from the Raptors read this thread? Or know about the RoFo jersey curse? This non-Santa, fat man in red needs to be stopped! Too bad Zanta isn't around any more to do the job.

Echoes of GW Bush: "You're doing a heck of a job, brownie."

ddale8 5:30pm via Web
Mayor Rob Ford on TCHC CEO Gene Jones: "I think they are picking on him."

I have nothing but contempt for Rob Ford. If a Miller appointee had even half of what was alleged against Jones alleged against them, Ford would be leading the parade of pitchforks. His reaction to a photo of an employee with his head down on his desk was more severe than his reaction to any of the corruption and awfullness Jones has been accused of. I am sick of this.

Oh no! I don't care about sports, but even I appreciate that the Raptors made it this far! Someone needs to trap his car on the road and delay him for hours. Or deny him entry. Does no one from the Raptors read this thread? Or know about the RoFo jersey curse? This non-Santa, fat man in red needs to be stopped! Too bad Zanta isn't around any more to do the job.

It's too late. All it takes is wearing the Jersey. That's how he fucked the Denver Broncos without even being in the same country.

That was covered by the Star a few weeks ago. Doug had an "old friend" who was located in Hollywood, Florida and was using that address for Deco.The "old friend" had a stepson who was busted for a coke charge. I don't think it was clear why Deco was using that address in Florida.The stepfather had a record as well and now works in Doug's office. Birds of a feather.....

Star suspected that place was like 15 Windsor S but no one was talking

It's too late. All it takes is wearing the Jersey. That's how he fucked the Denver Broncos without even being in the same country.

The last time he went to the Blue Jays and Leafs games (that infamous weekend) both of them lost, keeping the curse alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back