News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank D'A and Bill Watters talking about Fraud Nayshun
http://www.nextsportstar.com/
Not sure how you managed that - I had to close the tab after Frank cooking, Frank acting, then Frank singing. Though I'll try again later, for now I'm unsure whether my dark forebodings should gravitate more to relief that D'A's distancing from Ford, or trepidation that he sees opportunity in Kouvalis/Tory.

I am afraid there is a rather obvious rot in every level of our governance. Peace and order, maybe...good governance? Good riddance.

I frequently remind myself that, while TPS may not be able to to arrest Ford despite ample real-time surveillance of impaired driving and drug hand-offs, they certainly excel in the violent suppression of civil dissent.

While I'm indulging in wild and unhealthy imaginings, is it possible that a UT member is trolling the comments at the Sun?
bumbaclot.jpg

Attachments

• bumbaclot.jpg
    bumbaclot.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m
News release: "Mayor Ford presents awards for community safety projects."

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m
Projects "help victims of crime, reduce violence within high-risk communities," etc. Ford will be joined by a Toronto Police inspector...

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m
...while he remains under criminal investigation by the Toronto Police.

:D You can't not love Dale.

Last edited:
Re: Deco being used to launder money, esp. from cocaine trafficking.
We talked about that a lot last summer, no?
I remember Evvabeing (where did they go?) did a lot of sleuthing and came up with some articles that seemed to back up that assertion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back