News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised that member of Ferd-Nayshun could write well enough to copy someone elses writing.

Post secret: I have an MBA and its actually a hard degree to get and an expensive one and the majority of people who get one don't have their employer pay for it.

Not sure the insinuation was that it was a member of Ford Nation who was cheating on their Cornell/Queens MBA and for the record Ford Nation does not have a monopoly on blind ignorance and or stereotyping of "downtown elites". Those who abhor Rob Ford (as I do) would, in my opinion, be better off not talking down to the concept of Ford Nation and figuring out a way to bring some of those votes into a non rob ford tent.

And don't pick on MBA's too much - we're not all bad.

Last edited:
Skimmed through the ITO again. An incredible amount of surveillance that has nothing to do with Sandro's extortion case. And local cops have known about Lisi's small time drug dealings for years and just consider him a minor nuisance. I think cops have been really smart and hidden evidence somewhere.

Skimmed through the ITO again. An incredible amount of surveillance that has nothing to do with Sandro's extortion case. And local cops have known about Lisi's small time drug dealings for years and just consider him a minor nuisance. I think cops have been really smart and hidden evidence somewhere.

Jimmi, what do mean by hidden evidence?

The ito does not represent all evidence gathered from an investigation....it's just information to obtain a warrant. Just enough info, not the entire case worth? That's my understanding.

Even the Star knows more than what's in the ITO.

Jimmi, what do mean by hidden evidence?

The ito does not represent all evidence gathered from an investigation....it's just information to obtain a warrant. Just enough info, not the entire case worth? That's my understanding.

Even the Star knows more than what's in the ITO.

Ya, maybe they've held back evidence or maybe they've filed other ITOs in far off courthouses. ITOs are incredibly hard for media to find in the first place. If you file them in some random courthouse outside of the GTA it's even more difficult. That's what OPP did with the gas plants ITO, but the Star eventually found that one.

You are a west-ender, Annette Street area? :) There were no abbatoirs in my neck of the woods that I can recall; just factories which contaminated the soil for generations to come. It's odd to see expensive condos go up on that contaminated land like all is okay now. Fyi, I love the new-fangled neighbourhood names which have been created to slap lipstick on a sow. Eastern Ave is now Riverdale South. Just west of there... Leslieville. All dumps when I was a kid. Main/Gerrard is now called "Beaches North" but we used to call it CNR South.

You're quite right that these areas have changed rapidly in the last few years. Just one small thing: while it's true that the boundaries of what people regard as "Leslieville" has expanded and the word is uttered these days most often by greedy realtors, the name itself is not new. George Leslie founded a nursery (the plant kind) back in the 1850s. By way of illustration, the Leslieville Public School was founded in 1863.

Last edited:
Rob Ford throwing around his moral outrage and authority today at CH, regarding councillors' pay and expenses.

reporterdonpeat 10:44am via Web
Mayor Rob Ford asks clerk if he could cap or delete the general council expense budget.

GraphicMatt 11:09am via Echofon
Meanwhile, councillors discussing expenses & salaries. Ideal politician draws no salary, wears tattered rags and works in a cave. Apparently...

Last edited:
Wait, Rob is as poor as a church mouse...

nataliealcoba 11:12am via Web
"Not only the rich should be running the city," says Cllr Mammoliti. A shot at Mayor Ford.

Mammo doesn't want integrity, doesn't need integrity!

reporterdonpeat 11:33am via iOS
"I think all 3 of them should resign" Giorgio Mammoliti on integrity commissioner, ombudsman & lobbyist registrar.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 16m
Mayor Ford at executive committee: "I had nothing to do with Lisa Overholt getting hired by Gene Jones whatsoever...that is not true."

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m
Two sources said Towhey provided a reference. One source said Overholt said Ford vouched for her to Jones.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back