News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is Rofo spinning entirely in an unlocked orbit on almost everything these days making no sense whatsoever...?

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...avel_expenses_of_politicians_city_staff.html#

You've been staring into the sun for too long. Travel is one of RoFo's standards rants, so of course it doesn't make sense. I'm waiting for a councillor to reply that what he/she does with with his/her budgets is none of Rob's business. Rob seems to think he can use that excuse.

Clearly Ford has once again taken somebody's seat and this time is actually sitting on top of them!

LOL!! Nice.

A bunch of things:

Re: Laureen Harper - I had no idea. The things you learn in this thread.

Teenage drinking and the Harpers - they have teenage kids, cut them some slack. The comments in the NP thread (the ones I could stomach) made this into a right - left issue, which is ridiculous. Shit happens with kids. Thank god they averted what could have been a tragedy.

Underage drinking - the Europeans I know who grew up with a more relaxed environment with alcohol say they never had to test the limits, or binge drink. I raised my daughter under the same premise, that if she were going to drink as a teen, I'd rather she do it around me, so I could see she was safe. End result is that she tasted my drinks as a teen, and shivered each time, saying they were gross. She had her first real drink about a month before her 19th birthday at a friend's house. When I picked her up, she was all proud: "I had a drink, and I nearly finished it!" She's an adult now. A handful of times a year, she might have two drinks. Three, if she's feeling crazy. So that approach worked for us. I hear about binge drinking in the US when kids enter university, and it makes me cringe.

All this off-topic stuff reminds me - months ago, people were talking about Ford and drug abuse and public perception, and the topic got on to Stephen Page and the BNL, and some people alluded to knowing what happened. I watched some of their dvds over the weekend and thought about that. They're one of my favourite bands, and I know the public story, but if anyone has any insights beyond that that they'd be willing to share, please PM me. I've always wondered. I've Googled in the past, but haven't found anything.

Sorry. You may now resume your Ford talk.

I just got a call from a polling company about the upcoming election. I was asked to select a 2nd choice if my 1st choice dropped out of the race. Plus I had to give my approval rating of the top 3 candidates, they had a "greatly disapprove" button just for Rob.:p

Omg I just drove by Ford's car and saw him! Ona street calleed ellington north of lawrence east of warden. At a house
He said to CP24 at City Hall on his way out for the day that he's spending the evening knocking on doors in Scarborough. I'll just assume he's looking for drugs.

Haha I don't know bout that. Jerry and Mikey were there. I can't even tell you how random that was: I had no business in that street, took a wrong turn & was actually LOST! I'll post more later, I'm on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back