News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Danzig mass shooting when Ford vowed to deport all gangbangers he let it slip that he personally had a gun. When he was pressed about having a permit for it he quickly turned away. Did I dream that or does anyone else remember that?

Well, I have a gun and no permit. It's a hunting rifle and it's kept under lock and key at my parents' farm. I haven't even seen it, not to mention touched it, in well over ten years. Maybe he's in the same boat as me and was just pulling his usual reticence when asked a question.

Apologies if this has already been posted. ( UT can be a fast moving river! )

"Before yesterday’s disclosure, word had already been making its way around political circles that the Fords had been hatching a plan to keep Rob in rehab – or at least out of the spotlight – until September and wheel out a new and improved mayor a month before the vote.

In this way Ford wouldn’t have to bother with the rigours of a campaign – or policy questions that come with it – leaving the path clear to ride that redemption story to victory. Yup, just another media strategy by the Fords to distort the truth for the masses.
http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=197952

I was going through my old documents folder and found this. A sketch I was working on at second city. It only made it to this first draft (so don't judge too much) but it just goes to show you where we've come and how insanely unbelievable this all is. This would have been right around the time of his COI testimony.
If you know some actors, get a video camera and shoot a re-creation of the "You can fuck my wife" scene Donovan describes, starting with the Macdonalds burger punch. Post in on Youtube and you'll get a million hits.
Probably several thousand just from me watching it over and over LOL.

Good thing for cops that even though Ford suspects his phone is tapped and he's being followed he's still careless
Bad thing for every citizen of this city that the cops often talled Ford knowing he was DWI and yet never once pulled him over for a BAC test.

Well, I have a gun and no permit. It's a hunting rifle and it's kept under lock and key at my parents' farm. I haven't even seen it, not to mention touched it, in well over ten years. Maybe he's in the same boat as me and was just pulling his usual reticence when asked a question.

Ford thinks he's a gangsta, of course he has a gun. I remember a few months ago someone on twitter was referring to the handgun that Ford owns. I can't remember who it was on twitter, but I think i posted something on here about it. Of course, at the time, we thought it was CRAZY TALK, but now we know better.

Bad thing for every citizen of this city that the cops often talled Ford knowing he was DWI and yet never once pulled him over for a BAC test.

Didn't someone (JimmiT maybe) mention that the TPS would block Ford with their cars when they suspected drunk driving to limit collateral damage? Seems to me they're after bigger fish if this is true.

Didn't someone (JimmiT maybe) mention that the TPS would block Ford with their cars when they suspected drunk driving to limit collateral damage? Seems to me they're after bigger fish if this is true.

Chief Blair actually discussed that maneuver!

Or that cops protect power and status, no matter how deserved that power and status is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back