News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so much has happened in the past 2 days and I keep meaning to talk about "ka-pow" because it's so funny! I wonder if he was saying "ka-pow" when he cornered Dale in the park with his fist cocked:

"Mayor Ford, I'm just here to right a story, it's me, Daniel Dale from The Star"

"Ka-pow. Ka-pow, ka-pow ka-pow!"

And now that the punch in the face with big macs and fries has come out, did he ka-pow his friend? Ka-pow is not getting the love it deserves!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0aSfHrMwqU

John Haines responds to allegations that he's running a riffraff rehab clinic. All he needed to add was "My rehab isn't perfect maybe your's is but mine isn't". I especially liked the part where he's defending his clinics by stating he's actually signed up professional board certified psychiatrists and Doctors THIS year. The past is past but he's moving on....

I don't know what to think about CBC report on Ford "rehab doctor". I mean great shows like CBC fifth estate has done many shows on things that seem to be genuine and looking more into it wasn't. I thought that would have been the reason why it took forever for Doug to get the name out. I am sure he had a plan but I would guess that whoever is housing him didn't want the attention. Not because of the other patience but reporters might focus on their dodgy practices. I really like Don Peat article today on the sun called Doug proof... "proof" with quotes.

Maybe after Ford leaves it CBC will be able to talk about where he was publicly.

AS dumb as this city is. There is no way he could be away for this entire time and come back for the last month and change opinion.

Okay, so much has happened in the past 2 days and I keep meaning to talk about "ka-pow" because it's so funny! I wonder if he was saying "ka-pow" when he cornered Dale in the park with his fist cocked:

"Mayor Ford, I'm just here to right a story, it's me, Daniel Dale from The Star"

"Ka-pow. Ka-pow, ka-pow ka-pow!"

And now that the punch in the face with big macs and fries has come out, did he ka-pow his friend? Ka-pow is not getting the love it deserves!

Actually, I think it was pa- pow.

But I see ur ka pow and raise you....pu pu...pu pu with my space laaayyysorrr!

StatGeek; said:
AS dumb as this city is. There is no way he could be away for this entire time and come back for the last month and change opinion.

What is it they say in show biz, "Nobody ever lost money by overestimating the intelligence of the public."

I can see him going back on the church and TCHC circuit when he gets out.

What is it they say in show biz, "Nobody ever lost money by overestimating the intelligence of the public."

I can see him going back on the church and TCHC circuit when he gets out.

He will not finish whatever "program" he is in.

He will
1) get kicked out, or
2) escape.....badly!

He couldn't finish the cut the waist campaign and quit the gym even having trainer jerry there.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/17/mayor-rob-ford-top-male-hottie-at-toronto-city-hall-survey-says

Hotties of City Hall (Men):

1. Rob Ford, mayor: 43.25%

2. Mike Toolaram, mayoral bodyguard: 13.69%

3. Adam Vaughan, councillor: 13.5%

4. Josh Colle, councillor: 13.13%

5. Andy Byford, TTC CEO: 10.01%

6. Joe Pennachetti, city manager: 3.4%

7. Giorgio Mammoliti, councillor: 3.02%

Hotties of City Hall (Women):

1. Jennifer Keesmaat, chief planner: 42.09%

2. Michelle Berardinetti, councillor: 26.2%

3. Karen Stintz, TTC chair: 16.11%

4. Mary Fragedakis, councillor: 6.43%

5. Janet Leiper, integrity commissioner: 5.14%

6. Ana Bailao, councillor: 2.49%

7. Maria Augimeri, councillor: 1.54%

WTF?!?!

Like actually WTF! I guess there's no accounting for taste. Robbie a hottie? I can't even ...

This whole term of Mayor Ford has been a white knuckle thrillride. While cruising about the net I stumbled on this opinion piece in the Calgary Herald published in June of 2013. The right was steadfast in their defence of Ford and united in their push against the left, the Star and G&M. It's especially poignant to read about Rob Ford's statement being proof of innocence and the possibility of all the evidence being manufactured. Behold.....

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Ford+lynch+should+ashamed/8484659/story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back