8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Snap! :) Also, truth.

Speaking of Dougie Junior, I just saw a candidate profile on Torontoist for one of the candidates running in Ward 2. And he's got a bit of a slap against the brothers Ford:

http://torontoist.com/2014/05/meet-a-council-candidate-andray-domise-ward-2/

Full disclosure: I am working on Andray Domise's campaign.

Domise is a solidly serious candidate with precisely zero love for the Fords. As part of our research, we've been looking at voting records. They have done so little and have actively voted against so many things that would benefit Rexdale on any meaningful level that it's scary.

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 11.10.44 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 11.10.44 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 11.10.44 AM.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 763
Star has archives online for members, I *think*... You can also find them at the library, I'm sure. Never tried myself, but I recall people saying old newspapers were recorded on microfilm.

The Star's on-line archive only goes back to 1985.

The FB page says Jennifer Pressley, yet the facebook URL says Kiklas. Is her father Jeff Pressley or Michael Kiklas? Weird.
indeed. curiouser and curiouser.
So many men. Was young Kathy quite a looker, or did they date her for quick access to Randy's stash? Just wondering....

Then there's this from http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/Announcements.20100922.93242769/BDAStory/BDA/births:

In Loving Memory of DOUGLAS BRUCE FORD SEPTEMBER 22, 2006 (former MPP) As time unfolds another year Memories keep you ever near Silent thoughts of times together Hold memories that will last forever Always in our thoughts Love, Diane, Kathy, Randy, Doug & Karla, Rob & Renata, Jennifer & Michael, Krista, Kayla, Kara & Kyla, Stephanie & Douglas, Madison & Jonathon

They seem to be grouped as couples and siblings, and in order of age, suggesting Madison and Jonathon are the youngest. Also, Randy's wife seems to be MIA now too. Maybe Randy's (very young) kids? (hey, just throwin' it out there...)
yeah, I thought of it being a kid of Randy's. Though he is the 2nd oldest yet for the kid to be the youngest seems odd, especially as this "wifey" doesn't seem to be there anymore. But if she was mentioned in 2006 then I guess it's quite possible.

Doug Ford Sr. wears big fur coats and drives a Lincoln, but stingy with his employees:

https://wilfredreinke.wordpress.com/tag/randy-ford/

Also re wiki, Randy was also involved in Doug's drug dealing. Maybe entries should read: Doug Jr., along with his brother Randy... if anyone really cares that is.

From the article (dated October 2010):
And looking at the rusting old machines that were in behind the building I just have to wonder if any of them were the great old machines that we used back in the late 70′s
deco-label-and-tags-rob-doug-randy-ford-c-9.jpg

Ugh - poor housekeeping. Not good for any industrial firm, especially if you're a printing company. Not traditionally one of the more environmentally-friendly businesses.

Attachments

• deco-label-and-tags-rob-doug-randy-ford-c-9.jpg
    deco-label-and-tags-rob-doug-randy-ford-c-9.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 2,650
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back