News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 30 / July 1 do not fall on a weekend this year. Hence he will not need the BS "family cottage weekend" to avoid Pride if he stays at "Betty Ford of the north" until then.

Wikipedia says:
Ford has been speculated as a possible Progressive Conservative (PC) candidate for a future Ontario election. Ford is a member of the PC party executive and has been speculated as being interested in the leadership of the Progressive Conservatives.
Doug Ford is not a member of the Ontario PC Executive. Maybe someone could fix that? And the grammar?

I pointed this out to UT's resident Wikipedia fanboy a while ago, but he said he was busy.

June 30 / July 1 do not fall on a weekend this year. Hence he will not need the BS "family cottage weekend" to avoid Pride if he stays at "Betty Ford of the north" until then.

I'm thinking on July 3 or so, Rob and Doug have a presser to announce that they've had a sober and deep heart-to-heart. They admit that they've made a lot of mistakes and hurt a lot of people. They say, Citizens, we understand that you have grave reasons to be skeptical, so to prove that WE F*CKIN MEAN IT, we're withdrawing from the campaign, and we're begging you not to vote for us in any election at any level until 2034 or so, just in case we relapse and unwisely run for office.

I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. Really. I'm totally sincere.

But, if I'm wrong about that, choice #2 is that Rob and Doug get into a bloody fistfight with each other at the first mayoral debate in July, in front of many news cameras, just after they audibly and profanely ridicule everybody who ever even thought about voting for them.

60 day rehab? Huh....IF he was a man of fortitude and introspection then it might be possible. However....yeah, good luck with that, Mr Ford.

60 day rehab? Huh....IF he was a man of fortitude and introspection then it might be possible. However....yeah, good luck with that, Mr Ford.
The whole point of his rehab stint isn't to become a changed man, it's to sell the illusion of becoming a changed man to the public.

Last edited:
The whole point of his rehab stint isn't to become a changed man, it's to sell the illusion of becoming a changed man to the public.

Agreed. It is fun to listen/watch Doggie genuflect in the church of Rob. How many tomes it now that Doggie has called Rob a "changed man"? And that he just wants to move on positively with his life without atonement to the people of Toronto. As usual, it's all about Rob and the Ford family, and that would be fine, except he is a public servant, not a private citizen. Accountability has been promised, and accountability has been denied to the people of Toronto.

That's the Doug angle.
But rehab isn't a cure, it's part of a process.

Anyway, Ford will have more drunken stupors before October. The big question is, how bad will the next videos have to be for him to drop out of the re-election campaign and would Doug even let him.

Hopefully with the release of the new videos, Rob will feel the walls at city hall closing in. Sure, there are no videos in his office but city hall isn't as safe a haven as he likely believes.

Also, no matter how healthy he's becoming, having a chef in a somewhat controlled environment is not the same as being back home with Steak Queen and fast food outlets everywhere. Binge eating and drinking will soon return.

I know....I guess I'm just trying to let it be known publicly that I ain't so foolish as to believe the lies.

Hopefully with the release of the new videos, Rob will feel the walls at city hall closing in. Sure, there are no videos in his office but city hall isn't as safe a haven as he likely believes.

Also, no matter how healthy he's becoming, having a chef in a somewhat controlled environment is not the same as being back home with Steak Queen and fast food outlets everywhere. Binge eating and drinking will soon return.

His greatest weakness will be his "friends". Everyone he used to hang with is a doper/drunk, if he is spotted with any of the rogues gallery of idiots and petty crooks you can bet he's using again. It will be very hard for him to not associate with Lisi, he has a vested interest to keep him close because Lisi could decide to cut a deal with the crown should he feel shut out by Rub.

P.S. Anytime Tug Ford speaks it's lies and bullshit, why talk radio gives him a soapbox to spew his nonsense is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back