News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
His greatest weakness will be his "friends". Everyone he used to hang with is a doper/drunk, if he is spotted with any of the rogues gallery of idiots and petty crooks you can bet he's using again. It will be very hard for him to not associate with Lisi, he has a vested interest to keep him close because Lisi could decide to cut a deal with the crown should he feel shut out by Rub.

P.S. Anytime Tug Ford speaks it's lies and bullshit, why talk radio gives him a soapbox to spew his nonsense is infuriating.

That interview was so weak. Everyone, from the media to council is always tip toeing around the Fords, especially now that he's in "rehab".

I know....I guess I'm just trying to let it be known publicly that I ain't so foolish as to believe the lies.

Preaching to the choir, man, preaching to the choir.

The press has papers to sell, and page clicks to rack up, so look for a flurry of "changed man" stories in the first few days after his return from the spahab. Hell I bet Worms has one already written. He'll even look the part I'm sure, six (? eight?) week vacations will do that. But like dforth said "it's to sell the illusion..."
"HEY! look over there! *puts rabbit in hat* Wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my ass? Wait, that's not right..."

Doug Ford no longer in Wikipedia as being on PC Executive.

Ford has been speculated as being interested in the leadership of the Progressive Conservatives.[17]

This is now included in Doug Ford profile.

Douglas Bruce "Doug" Ford, Jr. (born November 20, 1964) is a Canadian businessman and politician. Ford is the Toronto City Councillor for Ward 2 Etobicoke North in Toronto, Canada. His brother Rob Ford is mayor of Toronto. His father, Doug Ford, Sr., was a provincial politician. Ford is a part-owner of Deco Labels and Tags, a printing business operating in Canada and the United States. He is a former hash dealer [3].

These kind of political shit-slinging things never last long on Wikipedia even if they're well-sourced, y'all are wasting your time.

This is now included in Doug Ford profile.

Douglas Bruce "Doug" Ford, Jr. (born November 20, 1964) is a Canadian businessman and politician. Ford is the Toronto City Councillor for Ward 2 Etobicoke North in Toronto, Canada. His brother Rob Ford is mayor of Toronto. His father, Doug Ford, Sr., was a provincial politician. Ford is a part-owner of Deco Labels and Tags, a printing business operating in Canada and the United States. He is a former hash dealer [3].

Are both Doug and Rob's middle names Bruce? Is Randy's Bruce too??

Strategy of going to Rehab: Fool enough of the peope enough of the time to be reelect

I know....I guess I'm just trying to let it be known publicly that I ain't so foolish as to believe the lies.

A May 2 CBC report lays out the rehab card as campaign strategy:

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/1.2628893

Ford's lawyer, Dennis Morris, says the mayor's re-election campaign will continue, but political strategists and public relations experts are divided over whether this temporary leave will benefit or bury his campaign.

"I think he has an opportunity to not only retain that core support, but perhaps — as ridiculous as it sounds — win support," says Mark Sherwin, president of the Toronto PR firm CorpWorld Group.

Voters love a redemption story, Sherwin says. "What he can do is admit, 'I'm at a crossroads, I need to change … I'm going to change who I am and how I behave.' Some people would lap that up."

That view is not shared by Ken Evans, senior vice-president at Toronto's APEX Public Relations.
"I think it's a lost cause," says Evans, adding that Ford's political career is "well beyond reputation and image management at this point."

Google sent me to this page when queried with 'Toronto Star'. Was amused.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 744
Are both Doug and Rob's middle names Bruce? Is Randy's Bruce too??
From Crazy Town index:

Kathryn Diane
Randal Douglas
Douglas Robert
Robert Bruce

Huh, I guess if they'd had another boy, his name would be Bruce Something? Maybe Bruce Randal to "close the loop". :p

BTW, Doug Sr. is Douglas Bruce. Diane does not appear to have a middle name, only known in the book as Diane Campbell prior to marrying Doug Sr.

From Crazy Town index:

Kathryn Diane
Randal Douglas
Douglas Robert
Robert Bruce

Huh, I guess if they'd had another boy, his name would be Bruce Something? Maybe Bruce Randal to "close the loop". :p

BTW, Doug Sr. is Douglas Bruce. Diane does not appear to have a middle name, only known in the book as Diane Campbell prior to marrying Doug Sr.

Thanks for that, I couldn't remember where I'd seen that it was Doug, and the Googles were failing me, but I knew I had seen it somewhere.

From Crazy Town index:

Kathryn Diane
Randal Douglas
Douglas Robert
Robert Bruce

Ruth Diane Ford, hence Kathryn Diane.

A May 2 CBC report lays out the rehab card as campaign strategy:

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/1.2628893

Ford's lawyer, Dennis Morris, says the mayor's re-election campaign will continue, but political strategists and public relations experts are divided over whether this temporary leave will benefit or bury his campaign.

"I think he has an opportunity to not only retain that core support, but perhaps — as ridiculous as it sounds — win support," says Mark Sherwin, president of the Toronto PR firm CorpWorld Group.

Voters love a redemption story, Sherwin says. "What he can do is admit, 'I'm at a crossroads, I need to change … I'm going to change who I am and how I behave.' Some people would lap that up."

That view is not shared by Ken Evans, senior vice-president at Toronto's APEX Public Relations.
"I think it's a lost cause," says Evans, adding that Ford's political career is "well beyond reputation and image management at this point."

Only fools will lap up the rubbish like the simpleminded swine they are.

Look, I'm not the brightest human (in fact, I make a lot of stupid choices), but I'm able to think critically which is a feat that seems to be beyond the reach of all too many of my concitoyens.

Ford has been speculated as being interested in the leadership of the Progressive Conservatives.[17]

At the advance polls today an of older lady was declaring Rob Ford would be prime minister in 25 years and talking about how great it would be for the poor in the city.

I think she thought of herself as being one of those poor, but she was away for the election because her house in Malaysia needed some work and she hadn't been there in several months (evidently, she flies there several times a year). I hope I have that kind of spare change when I'm in my 80's.

It reminded me why I was making the effort to vote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back