News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but - what about the Green Party?

ETA: Hudak failed to mention in his quitting speech that he had "agreed with all of the gays".
yeah, that was just drunken bluster. his riding's candidate is Martino and she's a friend so I don't think he was ever gonna vote against her and take away her job (especially as he's now in no position to give her another one).

He has a solid four years to rebuild in his image. Should be hilarious.

If Hudak's resignation is "effective immediately" as it seems -- then I suppose they will need to replace him right away. They might appoint an interim leader, but I don't think they will wait a full four years to appoint the next real contender.

Gee, you sound sort of like Ed the Sock. ;)

Hey, now. I worked for this victory. But just because it happened doesn't mean we don't believe in viable opposition. In fact, a sane opposition would be welcome.

*gloats, a bit*

Hey, now. I worked for this victory. But just because it happened doesn't mean we don't believe in viable opposition. In fact, a sane opposition would be welcome.

*gloats, a bit*

Yes, it was not intended as an insult. Did you see Ed the Sock's tweet today about why he voted Lib in order to help the PCs go to rehab? The person who is the hand & voice of Ed ran for the PCs in 1990 in the riding won by Kwinter. (Ed's animator came a distant 3rd after the NDP candidate - maybe 10% of the pop vote.)

Screenshot-18.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 760
Yes, it was not intended as an insult. Did you see Ed the Sock's tweet today about why he voted Lib in order to help the PCs go to rehab? The person who is the hand & voice of Ed ran for the PCs in 1990 in the riding won by Kwinter. (Ed's animator came a distant 3rd after the NDP candidate - maybe 10% of the pop vote.)

Which does not mean that I ever would vote PC. Just that I am a noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back