News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest upside is now maybe, just maybe, everyone can finally shut up about the fucking gas plants that all three parties were going to cancel.

rob ford 07 this.jpg

Attachments

• rob ford 07 this.jpg
    rob ford 07 this.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 597
More words of wisdom...

reporterdonpeat 10:12am via iOS
Full quote: "I think the PC party needs an enema from top to bottom" Doug Ford today.

The biggest upside is now maybe, just maybe, everyone can finally shut up about the fucking gas plants that all three parties were going to cancel.

I wonder if the Fords will use this to convince voters to give him a second chance. Like you forgave the Liberals for their scandals, Rob deserves another chance too.

I wonder if the Fords will use this to convince voters to give him a second chance. Like you forgave the Liberals for their scandals, Rob deserves another chance too.

Doug was just on CP24 saying exactly that between talk of enemas and union support for Rob...

Of course there is. Besides being conservative she is also a lawyer in the mayor's office.

Well, she used to work for the Mayor's office, but she's been out of the office for a few years now - she jumped ship before the crack scandal dropped. I don't know if she has any particular dealings with the Mayor's office in her current position, but her current position is as an outsider.

As an aside, I've met her, and she is a very nice woman.

It was the CBC who interviewed Holyday. Here's a link (go to the 3:15:30 mark):

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...eplay-cbc-s-election-night-coverage-1.2673664

You can see he wanted to blame "union thugs" but somehow managed to restrain himself.

I love the look on Holyday's face as the reporter throws it back to the studio thusly: "There you have it folks. Doug Holyday, a loser tonight in Etobicoke-Lakeshore. Back to the desk."

Thank you for sharing this. As an Etobicoke Lakeshore resident, I'm thrilled to be rid of him, though I'm pissed as hell at Andrea Horwath for losing us a minority government. Minority governments rock.

Next up: getting Russ Ford in (no relation to the subject of this thread) to replace Mark Grimes.

The 4F Club in Ontario (D. Ford, R. Ford, Fontana, Fannell) is finally losing steam.

PatatLFPress 10:32am via Twitter for BlackBerry
To be clear: Mayor Joe Fontana: guilty on all three charges - fraud, uttering forged document, breach of public trust.

Doug Ford
“I’d change the philosophy of the PC party if I was,†he said. “Rob and I represent the front-line union folks. We’re populists. We’re fiscal conservatives, but social liberals. Rob’s a social NDPer. We’ll see what happens. It’s frustrating to see the train go in the wrong direction and as far as I’m concerned they didn’t run a good campaign. I think Tim’s great. Tim’s a bright guy. He would have been a great leader, but didn’t connect with the people.â€

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back