8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that enemas are usually done 'bottom to top" :-> From Toronto Star:

Doug Ford says he would give the Progressive Conservative a party a complete “enema” if he was in charge.

But the city councillor and campaign manager for Rob Fordbrother Rob Ford won’t say for certain if he would still like the top spot after Tory leader Tim Hudak announced he would step aside Thursday night as Kathleen Wynne’s Liberals took a majority government.

“I don’t know. I’d never rule it out,” Ford told the Toronto Star Friday morning about whether he’s thinking about running. “But I’ll tell you one thing, I’d give that PC party an enema from top to bottom.”

An enema?

“Enema,” he repeats. “Top to bottom.”

“I don’t know. I’d never rule it out,†Ford told the Toronto Star Friday morning about whether he’s thinking about running. “But I’ll tell you one thing, I’d give that PC party an enema from top to bottom.â€

An enema?

“Enema,†he repeats. “Top to bottom.â€

I'm waiting for 80's Doug Ford to make some pithy comment that "enema top to bottom" in Doug Ford speak means shotgunning beers.

Too damn funny!

enema.jpg

https://twitter.com/sol_chrom/status/477473875152752640/photo/1

Attachments

• enema.jpg
    enema.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 908
Doug's post election squirm--No one, and I mean no one, supports the Liberals in this province more than me and Rob. 100% guaranteed. In fact, we're more NDP than Olivia Chow. PC party, never met Hudak, don't know who he is...

Doug was just on CP24 saying exactly that between talk of enemas and union support for Rob...

I heard that and all I could think was "the difference being that this would be Rob's 5th or 6th chance?"

Last edited:
Doug's post election squirm--No one, and I mean no one, supports the Liberals in this province more than me and Rob. 100% guaranteed. In fact, we're more NDP than Olivia Chow. PC party, never met Hudak, don't know who he is...

Amazing to watch, isn't it? Real-time revisionism with zero traces of shame or finesse. He will just say anything, at any time, to anyone, so long as he thinks it will benefit him and/or screw someone else.

Good heavens, this DoFo enema stuff is just fabulously over the top, goes to show that the BoFos are really joined at the hip when it comes to stream-of-conscious, let's-not-think-first stuff. If an enema is in order, DoFo may wish to start with himself before entertaining any further career in public service. Hardly matters though. Max offensive, DoFo you're tired and done, just like RoFo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back