8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudak? Who dat?

Anyone besides me taking a whiz on the Whiz Kids?
That's what I call a real party in my pants! :D

Wynne now has a free hand to implement the tools to build transit and the legitimacy to demand municipalities pay for their share (without having to bend over backwards for their pet project) - let's hope she show some fortitude.

All right! The gravy train is back on the tracks! Choo choo!
Maybe that's why Wynne was talking about croissants - for dippin' in all that imminent glorious gravy!

It was the CBC who interviewed Holyday. Here's a link (go to the 3:15:30 mark):

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...eplay-cbc-s-election-night-coverage-1.2673664

You can see he wanted to blame "union thugs" but somehow managed to restrain himself.

I love the look on Holyday's face as the reporter throws it back to the studio thusly: "There you have it folks. Doug Holyday, a loser tonight in Etobicoke-Lakeshore. Back to the desk."

it's about a mayor, parody twitter accounts, strippers, and crack pipes, so i gotta share...

When Jon Daniel created a Twitter account spoofing the town’s mayor in March, he planned to entertain friends with a steady stream of occasionally profane and often sophomoric messages.

[...]

In a lawsuit filed this week, Daniel claims city officials violated his First and Fourth Amendment rights by ordering and conducting the raid. Another occupant of the house was arrested on marijuana possession charges following the search, but Daniel was never charged with wrongdoing.

The lawsuit does not seek a specific dollar amount, as it accuses Ardis and six other city employees of targeting Daniel because he dared to lampoon the mayor.

[...]

A defiant Ardis threatened his own defamation lawsuit Thursday, saying he needed to protect his name and family. Then – in perhaps the bizarre scandal’s most bizarre moment – the 55-year-old mayor gave a straight-faced reading of Daniel’s most off-color tweets, including messages that voiced enthusiastic support for strippers, tequila and crack pipes.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-peoria-mayor-twitter-20140612,0,5493686.story

Food for thought on top of Holyday's defeat: the PCs in Etobicoke North (y'know, DoFo's targeted seat) were *third*, behind the NDP.

It was the CBC who interviewed Holyday. Here's a link (go to the 3:15:30 mark):

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...eplay-cbc-s-election-night-coverage-1.2673664

You can see he wanted to blame "union thugs" but somehow managed to restrain himself.

I love the look on Holyday's face as the reporter throws it back to the studio thusly: "There you have it folks. Doug Holyday, a loser tonight in Etobicoke-Lakeshore. Back to the desk."

Oh wow that was grand :)
I bet Jamie enjoyed saying that lolol

Did anyone else hear DoFo on 640 this morning? He was very clearly opening the door to running for PC leader. He was talking about the PC party being full of old Tory hacks, and that they need fresh blood to get Scarborough, North York and Etobicoke into PC hands. Very delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back