News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good memory casita! I thought that enema comment sounded familiar, but it's hard to keep track of the crass remarks from Doug. He seems to have a fixation with bowels. He certainly has a way with words, that's for sure.

One must never forget that time when Krista posted a stupid victim blaming/shaming comment on twitter and Doug said he and Rob dealt with the situation by “And to be very blunt, we chewed her ass out from one end to the other.”

I really wish I could forget and erase that image though.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._out_for_twitter_comments_doug_ford_says.html

Re: Thug's latest comments about the OPC. I'd say the only real question is whether he's purely trolling just for the sake of soaking up as much attention as he can while he still can, or is he genuinely deluded enough to think he has a shot? He's burned too many bridges already, and has far more enemies in the Tory camp than he needs.

It's weird to think Dofo used to be considered "the smart one," isn't it? But stupidity might not even be the salient point here: He's a narcissistic bastard, and his ego may well be blinding him to certain basic realities, i.e. that he can't shit all over the Ontario Conservative Party and then expect them to welcome him with open arms. That's just simple common sense, but he's arrogant enough to think normal rules don't apply to him.

Also: His pathetic attempts to rewrite history as to his views of the Liberal Party (and liberals in general) won't sit well with the Toronto Sun crowd, which is the same territory occupied by what little remains of Ford Nayshun. Doesn't he know that?

I have to wonder what is their definition of "world mayor".

Read the link Alvin posted a few posts ago. The definition and criteria couldn't be more contrary to what Ford is. That he was nominated is astounding enough. That he actually made the cut to the long list of 100 or so from the initial 1000 beyond comprehension.

Good memory casita! I thought that enema comment sounded familiar, but it's hard to keep track of the crass remarks from Doug. He seems to have a fixation with bowels. He certainly has a way with words, that's for sure.

Would anyone be surprised to learn that the food-obsessed, fitness-obsessed, weight-obsessed women of the Dougie household sometimes use enemas as part of their weight-maintenance regime? Maybe that's why that particular imagery comes to him so readily...

Would anyone be surprised to learn that the food-obsessed, fitness-obsessed, weight-obsessed women of the Dougie household sometimes use enemas as part of their weight-maintenance regime? Maybe that's why that particular imagery comes to him so readily...

that... and maybe the fact that he (and his family) are so full of shit themselves.

"Recent events confirm that the Rob Ford farce is the public face of a personal tragedy." - Globe & Mail column on Rob Ford's substance abuse, racist statements and more... from 2008

KaxS3ed.jpg

https://imgur.com/KaxS3ed

Attachments

• KaxS3ed.jpg
    KaxS3ed.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 684
What does council get up to when Rob Ford is out of town? Approve reports with minimal fuss, it turns out

The deputy deputy mayor

With Rob Ford currently enjoying what appears to be the most entertaining rehab program this side of a Sandra Bullock romcom, Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly has assumed all his powers. But Kelly is on vacation next week, so he asked council to designate Councillor Mike Del Grande to take on his responsibilities while he's away. Yes, that Mike Del Grande. The perpetually grumbling former budget chief is council's equivalent of Grumpy Cat, except Grumpy Cat probably has a more highly developed sense of social responsibility. And he'll technically be acting Mayor of Toronto next week. You might want to think about taking a vacation, too.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=198467

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back