8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC · 34s
NEW: Cllr Mammoliti taking #Toronto Integrity Commissioner to court.Wants to stop her investigation into his $5000 plate fundraiser. #TOpoli

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC · 34s
NEW: Cllr Mammoliti taking #Toronto Integrity Commissioner to court.Wants to stop her investigation into his $5000 plate fundraiser. #TOpoli

Now why would he want to do that? Because he has nothing to hide?

Is Mammo flailing around now because he knows Mayor Assclown is going to soak up all the attention once he returns?

Speaking of, any bets as to how Ford handles himself once he's back? The usual bluster right out the gate, or will he attempt to play the contrite card, and pretend to have humbly learned his lesson? The former is more predictable, the latter might actually generate quite a few laughs. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Speaking of, any bets as to how Ford handles himself once he's back? The usual bluster right out the gate, or will he attempt to play the contrite card, and pretend to have humbly learned his lesson? The former is more predictable, the latter might actually generate quite a few laughs. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Probably come back to Jesus ( again ).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68TdgErXkE

Probably come back to Jesus ( again ).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68TdgErXkE

somehow i think ford's old time religion would be a bit more shambling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPwDp8JSns

seriously, though, i think maybe this is where rob wrong-foots himself again. a ford who comes out full of piss and vinegar is open to the charge that nothing at all changed at rehab and it was just a paid vacation. but a ford who's contrite and conciliatory and wants to break bread with all the people he's hurt - that's not the red-meat ford that his base loves. because ford was never really about 'capital-V' values or big ideas, he's more a populist provocateur who likes to score easy points by tearing stuff down.

the ideal line for him is a very, very fine one: a humbled, 'changed' man who's atoning for his crimes, but who is also totally uncompromising about his 'values.' that's a tricky line to walk even for a very deft politician.

Oh now, this should be good!

popcornemoticon.gif

Attachments

• popcornemoticon.gif
    popcornemoticon.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 809
Since the failed attempt to congratulate Wynne on the election, I'm betting on an attempt at the contrite, humbled and inclusive Fordwhich is going to have a very short half-life. He's a populist, that no Conservative supports!

The populist got a bit of a minor dilemma though - what would a populist do when 2/3 of the population calls for your head?

AoD

"The study, conducted on behalf of the AEAC by an independent consultant, suggests authorities consider allowing a one-year pilot project that allows strip clubs to provide “enhanced services†(prostitution).

“Adult entertainment clubs are in the best position, out of any other adult business, to ensure the health, safety and protection of consumers,†wrote the report’s author, former City of Toronto Licensing Policy Manager turned independent consultant Rudi Czekalla."
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/06/26/turn-strip-clubs-into-brothels_n_5533646.html

Um - isn't the head of the group the guy with the house with the gun running ...

And isn't he all about cachet ladies and influencung stripper feedback and his former boss Mammo is about red lights and muzik and now pools and lounges and save us from pedobear?!

Like, I'm seeing so many dots unless its Iight poking through my tinfoil hat.

He was also the chief of staff for Giorgio Mammolitti and now sits on the BIA for ward 7...

Muzik will make a fortune! Give me bottle service, and the bearer of the bottle. Servers strictly vetted as being barely legal.

However, dancers at strip clubs do not appear to be in favour of the proposal. As part of the study, Czekalla also surveyed the opinions of 159 exotic dancers by going to clubs across the province in March and April, and found less than a third of dancers supported it, while 60 per cent opposed it.

Last edited:
Is Mammo flailing around now because he knows Mayor Assclown is going to soak up all the attention once he returns?

That's "Mammo, Lord of the Prance!" (sorry, I could help it)

Another thing that bugs me about Muzik is the statues. How did Muzik get to extend their patio and why weren't the statues relocated at the time, at Muzik's expense? The cost to move them is estimated at over $500,000., and since they're gigantic, I'm having trouble understanding how they were overlooked. Meanwhile, the statues are used by Muzik's patrons, and the public can't see them. I'm constantly amazed at how we manage to screw up something so simple, public property needs to be accessible to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back