News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^re having phone convos with RoFO: I think you're thinking of another poster -- JKDM. He is banned now.

You are right. I didn't know there were 2 posters both with 4 letter handles starting with J!
But your latter point is an interesting development

'Cause giving alcohol to a possible mob is not a bright idea... more than likely, Musik can't or won't "donate" libations for some reason, i.e. cost of a licence in the park, or something about code of conduct violations. The Fords will probably use his "disease" if pressed for an answer. S.

IMHO I think it more likely they did not meet the rules and regulations for a liquor license for the event. They needed to apply 30 days before the scheduled event, the application must include date and place of said event and permits for public places must be obtained before applying for said event.

Since to me this seems more like a last minute effort, they were unable to obtain the proper documentations nor meet the timing requirements to receive a liquor licences to serve alcohol.

Ford at the Corso Italia tonight

@TOMayorFord 1h
Opening night at @CorsoItaliaTO! #toronto #topoli pic.twitter.com/ROObwid45W
Bs3o75vCcAAhcLK.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/qnQvm_DzMj/

the public usage of the water bottle is very telling. Post drunken stupid admission - RoFO would walk around town with a water bottle - being like: see guys its water! I'm sober.

If you want to talk about gang banging, newearthling is the one obsessed with that topic.

You should look up co-dependency a little more.

I replied that in my opinion, Renata is not deserving of respect, you filled in the rest all on your own.

Y U so snippy?

Y U so snippy?

I don't like it when people try to put words in my mouth, it's a peeve of mine. But being snippy about co-dependency, well, I have been in one such relationship.

Towey was on twitter comparing attacks on Michael Ford because of his parents to racism (more little red apples). I'm not going to judge Mikey on his parents - the fact that he's alive and in college is evidence he's overcome his troubled parents' background - but sure as hell not going to endorse a kid with no experience banking on his name. 'course, he's not in my ward anyway....

The thing about Mike is that either he shouldn't be judged on the merits of his family, in which case he should be taken as seriously as any other random 20 year old entering the race with no previous political experience; or he should be judged as a member of the family Ford. You don't get to have it both ways.

Oh, Mike our family member, so our supporters should support him because if you support us, you'll like him. But, if you think we're criminal shitheads, you just remember that Mike is his own man!

Yeah, doesn't work that way.

I don't like it when people try to put words in my mouth, it's a peeve of mine. But being snippy about co-dependency, well, I have been in one such relationship.

True. My peeves are static cling and sticky hands.
Teh interwebz tho... Can't take dem serious like. No fun.

Remember that time you said you'd robbed a liquor store once?

I kid! I kid! :)

Washroom possibilities, public and quasi-public near Sugar: Against the Grain, and if it's open, the hallway near the coffee shop at the main entrance to Corus. Loblaws, up above the deli/café area. George Brown College's building just to the east of Corus. And, if it's unlocked, Shebourne Common's facility beside the splash pad/ice rink. Lots of choice!
It really ticks me off that the money for the automated washrooms went to Toronto Bike Share. We shouldn't have to resort to private businesses washrooms when we need to go. They don't have to let you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back