News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really evil thought at TOTD yesterday: in the event that RoFo showed up, I was thinking of yelling out "Tickle Mayor Ford!". (Hey, better to tickle-bomb him than to throw eggs and tomatoes at him. And it's not inciting violence; only anarchic chaos.)

Funny thing is: given the nature of his celeb, they *would* tickle him, too.

Some people get turned on by tickling.

"My Uncle Doug is practising his ventriloquism act for the next 4 years! Now I know why he keeps calling me a dummy."
https://twitter.com/FordNephew/status/498501742448091136

Last edited:
Meanwhile, on FaceBook, on the No Ford Nation page:

There is discussion on the Ward 2 delayed poll results showing Mikey Ford was in the lead on July 23. Among the comments is this post from a family insider of sorts who may just be trying to cause trouble:

dieter.PNG

Curious that he misspells Stirpe as Stripe.

Attachments

• dieter.PNG
    dieter.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 926
Meanwhile, on FaceBook, on the No Ford Nation page:

There is discussion on the Ward 2 delayed poll results showing Mikey Ford was in the lead on July 23. Among the comments is this post from a family insider of sorts who may just be trying to cause trouble:

View attachment 31056

Curious that he misspells Stirpe as Stripe.

I figure this is a plant - In their bizarre way of "thinking", Uncles could figure saying Mikey is gay could win them a sympathy vote from the gay community they've alienated. When he "comes out", (whether or not he is really gay), they suddenly embrace the concept of homosexuality - a "come to Jesus" moment, if you will.

I figure this is a plant - In their bizarre way of "thinking", Uncles could figure saying Mikey is gay could win them a sympathy vote from the gay community they've alienated. When he "comes out", (whether or not he is really gay), they suddenly embrace the concept of homosexuality - a "come to Jesus" moment, if you will.
He's not a plant, he's the brother of the man murdered by Mike's father. He's probably just dropping some stuff out there to see if it sticks to the Fords. He hates the Ford family for very obvious reasons and would do anything to cause them trouble.

I figure this is a plant - In their bizarre way of "thinking", Uncles could figure saying Mikey is gay could win them a sympathy vote from the gay community they've alienated.

A plant by the uncles? :confused:

I find that hard to believe. I agree with Pattycakes.

OK. I guess with all the "threats" against Fords and their cars, I got caught up in the possibility of a weird, constructed scenario. Shoulda checked on the FB guy. Hey, dog days.

OK. I guess with all the "threats" against Fords and their cars, I got caught up in the possibility of a weird, constructed scenario. Shoulda checked on the FB guy. Hey, dog days.

I doubt if voters will ever know anything about Mikey, other than his new name.

He's not a plant, he's the brother of the man murdered by Mike's father. He's probably just dropping some stuff out there to see if it sticks to the Fords. He hates the Ford family for very obvious reasons and would do anything to cause them trouble.

I agree. It's Dieter, and that's his FB name. I did some googling a while back. Not a fake account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back