News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
a few questions:

-has rob been served with the subpoena yet? why/why not?
-who leaked the news about the subpoena?
-will blair be suing doug?
-why didn't blair get his job back?

Holy hell. Don't tell Iola.

Actually, no do. Loudly and soon.

ETA: ...On the (lol) off chance you were not being sarcastic. AND honestly... watching the mental gymnastics after she's been told would be glorious.

Last edited:
Yes, it's called 'Geno' and it's about the great Geno Washington, but given RoFo's musings about every nationality that isn't pink...er...anglo-saxon and the epithet he hurled at Giorgio, might as well throw it out there. It's pretty celebratory. So, if these Mammo numbers are correct, at least it's something to dance to.

Geno, by Dexy's Midnight Runners

I just saw the front cover of the Toronto Sun and I feel ill. I didn't read the article but if Mikey can be in first place without even opening his mouth once, something is seriously wrong with Etobicoke. How do these people know this kid isn't dumb as a rock or seriously messed up, if they haven't heard a word from him? It just blows my mind how a whole riding could be so blinded by the name Ford, that they'd vote for anyone in that family, without knowing what that person is about. The guy is 20 years old for Christ's sake and with no accomplishments or involvement with politics or the community. How has this kid proven himself or even justified his ability to do the job? (or even communicate on a competent level) I'm just appalled!

And if we had good journalists they would look into the fixing of the election. I paid they simply have bought votes like seasons Leafs tickets.
Lifelong Ford donators.

Just back from a week up north with no WiFi. At first, I thought "well, it will probably be a nice break". I was wrong. TOTAL withdrawal. I can't possibly catch up on a week's worth of posts, but I hope I didn't miss anything too epic. I missed you guys! lol

Can't have missed much cause the asshole is still alive and still MINO.

And no sign of an arrest ever.

Actually, no do. Loudly and soon.

ETA: ...On the (lol) off chance you were not being sarcastic. AND honestly... watching the mental gymnastics after she's been told would be glorious.

Thought so too but the kid could be killed for that.

It's really kind of awful for this Dieter guy, no matter how aggrieved he may be, to just kind of light a fuse like that. It's also kind of awful for his 'Unkies' to be using the 20yr old Manchild as a sock puppet/placeholder-just-in-case. They put him in this unenviable position. Given how internet rumours spread like wild fire though tinder on the forest floor, #topoli and elsewhere will pick this up and it will likely be most unpleasant.

He's way to high profile for that to happen. But I'm really digging the potential for a civil war within Ford Nation.

Not rubbed out I mean some unwell person deciding to put him out o his misery. Meh I don't think outing people is a good thing. No matter how mean people are, it all comes from deep issues and who knows how his uncles will abuse him if they find out. They may not just use it - they haven't been smart enough to be strategic so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back