News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a contest, and nobody needed to message you to make their prediction. All could have been done through the thread, just as I did.

No thanks. The arrest pool was done through the thread, creating a fuckfest of "put me in for blablabla" lasting for many pages and distracting from real news. I think this one was handled much better. Go away.

If any of the mods could just go ahead and fix the issue that prevents me from adding khristopher to my ignore list, that'd be great...

No thanks. The arrest pool was done through the thread, creating a fuckfest of "put me in for blablabla" lasting for many pages and distracting from real news. I think this one was handled much better. Go away.
LOL! Yes, because all the posts in this thread are just news! 95% are filler!

I'm uncomfortable with all of this. It lead me to look for older posts of Kristopher's in order to see if Wheeler was justified in his/ her comments. I could not see any posts that were more recent than May 2014. I then had a look at Wheelers posts and same thing. None after May of this year. So I checked my own posts and there are none at all archived (I joined in july). I recall quoting both of these posters so I must have found something of value in both of thier posts. Does anyone know why these old posts are not visible? A privacy setting perhaps? Lets play nice.
It hasn't worked properly for quite a while. It's a bug in the forum software I believe.

Oh grow up. This isn't something official. It's just for fun. I don't NEED to do anything. I can participate the way I want as well, and so can anyone else that didn't feel the need to send a message to someone to participate. This is a message board, and this is how they work.
wow, what a disgraceful display of disfunctional disruption...

give your dog a couple of extra kicks from me this afternoon, you churl

It hasn't worked properly for quite a while. It's a bug in the forum software I believe.

Thank you. I feel you may have stepped over the line but not enough to justify the responses. It feels like bullying to me. Gentle correction works better. Sign me saddened. And thanks to basic. It was fun and informative don't let this stop you from other polls. As for Ford still running dead : election night at Bernie's ?

Last edited:
Vote Mikey! He's like Rob but still alive, mute and doesn't do quite so much crack!

Two-thirds the weight, and fifty percent more blank stares!

This Kristopher guy came in "full troll" to this thread a few weeks back and people were wanting to block him but were unable to because he's an admin or something. Then I think I read that they fixed it so you could block him (or admins in general)? Now he's back, turning a fun little poll into a fucking human rights issue or something because he missed the deadline. I just looked and I don't see a way to block but I could just be blind. Can anyone tell me how to block him? I don't care when people go off-topic, and even though I don't necessarily agree with everyone's opinions on here that's the beauty of a forum. The only thing I have zero patients for is temper tantrums and name-calling for stupid things like missing a deadline and being a prick about it to people who are volunteering their time for something fun. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back