News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking an impression here: Since tonight's debate/panel discussion was mostly civil, I tried to pay attention to audience reaction. All candidates seemed to have moments when their comments were received with ethusiastically. They were also moments for all when the reaction was tepid. It seemed to me, though, that Rob scored the lowest on the applause meter. It was hard to tell with the audio quality, but did anyone else get that sense?

Did the crowd laugh at Ford this time? I was out for the evening.

Last edited:
I'm checking an impression here: Since tonight's debate/panel discussion was mostly civil, I tried to pay attention to audience reaction. All candidates seemed to have moments when their comments were received with ethusiastically. They were also moments for all when the reaction was tepid. It seemed to me, though, that Rob scored the lowest on the applause meter. It was hard to tell with the audio quality, but did anyone else get that sense?

Yes.

I got the sense the audience was civil but chilly toward Ford. The audience responded well to Tory and Chow did get in one killer line that drew genuine applause. (About St Clair being a STREETCAR, not an LRT. Why do people so rarely call Ford on this?)

I got the sense the audience was civil but chilly toward Ford. The audience responded well to Tory and Chow did get in one killer line that drew genuine applause. (About St Clair being a STREETCAR, not an LRT. Why do people so rarely call Ford on this?)

Ford was mostly met with silence.....and it was deafening.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls.....and that's why Ford has his Ranger out erasing it.

Doolittle's article tonight is advance publicity for her expanded/updated edition of Crazy Town, to be released September 16.

Ford was mostly met with silence.....and it was deafening.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls.....and that's why Ford has his Ranger out erasing it.

I remember back at the first televised debate when the crowd loved him. How times change...

What I love about Robbie is when he rolls his eyes and chuckles/laughs when he has been found in a lie or does not have an answer/rebuttal to a statement; I wonder if he does this in normal conversation with people. The best part is that he seems not to realize it's not a secret to people.

MetroMan already started it.

They seek him here. They seek him there. (Or...him-a-hide-here, I''m-a-hide-there), That Metroman, he's everywhere (big finish!).

Should've gone to the front page. *slinks away*

king.jpg

https://twitter.com/okjonblair/status/508039211682131968

Attachments

• king.jpg
    king.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 833
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back