News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that they quote his numbers and he doesn't recognize them.

"neither up nor down" - unless Ford's singing 'The Grand Old Duke of York' then, yeah, that's fake.

So, there were a lot of peeps hinting big things might be about to happen soon. Was the globe story on Apollo and expropriation one of those impending events?

Jude was in the thread earlier today and seemed to imply that there was something else coming. Jimmi has also said that Brazen stuff is coming "soon". Anybody got any spoilers?

So, there were a lot of peeps hinting big things might be about to happen soon. Was the globe story on Apollo and expropriation one of those impending events?

I am guessing the next ITO might have been one of the things hinted at. There is also the FOI and, from what Jude indicated, something else. Maybe someone caught him wasted somewhere.

Jude was in the thread earlier today and seemed to imply that there was something else coming. Jimmi has also said that Brazen stuff is coming "soon". Anybody got any spoilers?

Whatever happened to Metroman?

I don't think Ford was drunk or on drugs, just badly out of breath for that entire news conference after having to climb a couple flights of stairs at Don Mills station. So much for all those "workouts."

What I find even more interesting is that this subway event was so hastily put together and so slipshod that his team didn't think to get permits so he could be accompanied by cameras on the train. The same thing happened to Tim Hudak during the provincial election, and look where he ended up.

Add that to the fact they did it at around noon when that subway line is deserted - underscoring that ridership numbers don't justify a subway extension on that route. They were so desperate to upstage the other candidates at the seniors' forum they didn't even think about what they were doing, which just proves what an unprofessional team he's got.

Trust me, this is an incumbent in trouble - big trouble - and he's running out of time to turn this campaign around.

If Robbie wasn't on something then after the presser here sure would have been. His performance was like watching bad pause acting. I would like to know why he was sweating like a pig, and consuming so much water, it was not that hot out. It was like he was dealing with a hangover, a sever hangover, and trying to sweat out the remaining drugs while keeping hydrated. It appears he was also dealing with low blood sugar.

I am guessing the next ITO might have been one of the things hinted at. There is also the FOI and, from what Jude indicated, something else. Maybe someone caught him wasted somewhere.

Even with all of that, he still gets 25-27% support.

I have just been informed that Robbie's presser was on Don Mills, north of Sheppard, so why all the arm waving like he was standing in front of Sheppard?

He moved on to Twitter where he now complains about the Apple Store not letting him bring his dog in.
He commented at the time, that now the whole thing was out in public, there wasn't much left to do.

I can see the fascination in this, when it looked as though Ford would continue to let it all bounce off him like Teflon - and had a reasonable reelection prospects. But now it's all simply like watching a train wreck.

The party is over ... time to go home.

I have just been informed that Robbie's presser was on Don Mills, north of Sheppard, so why all the arm waving like he was standing in front of Sheppard?

I go through Don Mills Station every day. The photo that shows his podium forgotten on the sidewalk was taken roughly at the bus stop on westbound Sheppard, just in front of the entrance to Don Mills Station (north side of street). (The apartment/condos in the background are newly built on the south side of Sheppard.)

He won't admit to the possibility of losing. It will probably put him over the edge though, as he has never had to deal with defeat before.

If he loses, I imagine FN will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back