News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ford forgot that you can kick out the media, but social media will always report the news...

Judging by the poll,
http://www.640toronto.com/2014/08/11/poll-shows-mike-ford-leading-race-for/?sc_ref=direct

it seems the "folks" up in Ward 2 aren't concerned about Mikey's personal appearance, his lack of real-world experience, his parents, or his right to remain silent.

Changing his last name to Ford seems to be good enough for them.

View attachment 32677
https://twitter.com/mjrichardson_to/status/492000389428830210/photo/1

Oh Casita, my Casita.

This article is from August 11 and the poll was done in late July. Old news, as Rob would say. It's in the past. We've moved on.

What was notable is that Andray received 26% name recognition and 24% of the voter support. In other words, more than 90% support from people who've heard of him. That was reported in the longer versions of the story last month.

I'd love to know what last night's Forum poll showed, as it apparently asked only about Andray and Mikey.

I'm just wondering what in the cosmos Neil deG Tyson could possibly find interesting about Rob Ford . . . unless he thinks he's found an alien lifeform . . .

Hey, he's NdeGT. He can be both particle AND wave. Two places at once? Pffft. Not an issue. But the more you observe him...

Trust me, this is an incumbent in trouble - big trouble - and he's running out of time to turn this campaign around.

While one genuinely hopes you are correct, upon what basis can you speak so assuredly? Honestly curious.

Russ Donnelly ‏@russd27 13m
#sypeford After this I'm sure Rob Ford will now demand all phones be placed in lockup before he makes any more ridiculous speeches! #topoli

He isn't very tech savvy after all...

Well, Ford forgot that you can kick out the media, but social media will always report the news...

Someone there needs to record it on their phones. Even if it's just audio. There is a chance that Rofo will go off the rails on the crazy train, because EFFIT, YOLO!111 MINO 4 LYFE!

Ok, I tweeted about hoping that someone recorded this and suddenly everyone is RT'ing that, including the organizers. I feel special!

SYPE
@SYPEcdn
@BautistaBomb were not but we wanted to give our audience the talk they signed up forX we are relying on live tweets now!

Last edited:
That @SYPEcdn feed is revealing the Zen of Ford:

"If u r not there, somebody else is going to be there." -Rob Ford @SYPEcdn #TOpoli

Asked re the tension between 416 and 905: "I talk to businesses uptown, downtown, everywhere. I don't believe in the debate" Huh? @SYPEcdn

#RoFo engaged in pitched battle against transit cost stats from his own campaign literature. Send help. @SYPEcdn

Q: What will you do if you lose, @TOMayorFord? A: I'm going to win #SYPEFord #TOpoli

"You can ask whatever you want, just be ready for the answer." #SYPEFord

Rob Ford may actually be "Yoda The Hutt"!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back