News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
...as I watch on CP24, a shirtless older guy is in frame taking a picture. This guy is hilarious though it's not clear if he's part of the Shirtless Horde or just a citizen enjoying the weather.

Older than what?!?

*grumble...groan...moan...grumble,grumble*

robandjeff2.jpg

Attachments

• robandjeff2.jpg
    robandjeff2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 773
I'm just wondering what in the cosmos Neil deG Tyson could possibly find interesting about Rob Ford . . . unless he thinks he's found an alien lifeform . . .

Andray A. Domise @AndrayDomiseTO · 31m
Guys, yes, I've seen the Michael Ford pic.

Please, let's not with the body-shaming. Not okay with me. #TOpoli

This. Rofo and Thug would be horrible assholes if they were 90 lbs soaking wet or 300 lbs, because of how they act. Mikey Ford can be criticized, and should be grilled for his lack of communications, or possible lack of interest, lack of relevant experience, questionable motives on why he's even running in the first place. But his weight and age, meh, seriously who effin'g cares. Out of all the things that makes Fofam ridiculously unfit for public office, their BMI is not one of them. Grill Fofam on Rob's suspected and ongoing DUI, his BMI, seriously who gives a goose shit.

lizchurchto 6:45pm via Twitter for BlackBerry

Told mayor not "properly informed" that media would be here. Campaign telling organizers that he will not talk if we remain.#topoli #robford

lizchurchto 6:45pm via Twitter for BlackBerry

Told mayor not "properly informed" that media would be here. Campaign telling organizers that he will not talk if we remain.#topoli #robford

Wow. That is some serious desperation move if the Cirque de Frod is acting like that. Then again most of the time Fofam has been getting away with throwing a tantrum. We'll see if the next few weeks\days people will stop giving in to their tantrum\threats\bullying.

lizchurchto 6:55pm via Twitter for BlackBerry

Rob Ford's campaign spokesman says organizers "have taken ownership" of situation. He says media were not invited. (invite went out Friday)

Last tweet I'll copy, just FYI:

reporterdonpeat 7:04pm via Twitter Web Client

Although media aren't allowed to hear Mayor Rob Ford's speech, the #sypeford hashtag is quite helpful #TOpoli

In reading Dale's tweets, the media members were invited but had no choice but to leave since it is on private property. What a scummy bunch of jerks the Ford campers are.

Last edited:
He also made ZERO sense at his presser following his ride with the plebs on the subway. He had to drug himself heavily just to ride the subway it seems.

I heard only the clip they played on the CBC radio hourly news, but if I understood him correctly the best part of extending the subway will be the increase in property values . . . which I would think might be less appealing to renters. Respect for the taxpayer, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back