News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to the Post's cutline the photo with Smith was taken the same night as the crack video. I thought it was always reported it was a different night!

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is shown in photo that is believed to be a frame from the first video alleged to show Ford smoking crack cocaine. It shows Anthony Smith, left, Mayor Rob Ford, centre, and Muhammad Khattak, right at 15 Windsor Road, Etobicoke.
That is simply incorrect. Come on, Post---even you're better than that.

So, with the police investigation evidently dying a very slow death, and ending with a whimper as many of us feared might be the case, my question is: Just what did Blair think he was accomplishing? Particularly with his hands-off approach to Ford, given all the suspicious behavior and driving while drunk? Did he truly believe Ford might be willing to slink away without complaint if he was 'gently' prodded towards the mere possibility of being dragged into court? "No need to actually arrest the man, boys. We'll make it clear we could go that route if we wanted, and he'll voluntarily retire from politics, the way any sane person would. No harm, no foul!"

Might not be far from truth. It's the Shirley mistake. Shirley, he can't be this illogical and brazen to continue? Shirley, no one can be that shameless? Shirley, I would've gone and taken the life raft instead of slamming the ship into the iceberg again, no one would do that would they? I'm not Shirley, and even I know it's not logical to think everyone is logical all the time. For a cop like Blair, it really makes me wonder. Shirley, could the chief be that naive? :p

Menses was just on SSN, and he was trying to rip down Chow, including attempting to connect her to fundamentalist extremist; it seems we have our new McCarthy. He definitely, and the Right he represents, are really afraid of Chow, and of course he could not help throwing around "NDP". He proclaimed Dougie won the debate, mostly because Dougie outed Tory as representing the "905" and not Toronto; however, he also classified Tory and Chow as "Downtown Elitists", and equalisation of transit... considering Dougie's support base is the "905"... Dougie is really confused. According to Menses, Dougie another winning point was Tory, contrary to himself, was given everything and Tory has never worked hard. Looking in a mirror Doug, looks like a classic case of transference to me.

Menses is a douchebag. Period.

The work hours angle is interesting, but I don't really see anything scandalous about a man telling his driver he wants to go to his sister's house. Why should the driver know what they are going to do in there? Visiting your family member is not odd, even at odd hours.

That he was already intoxicated should have been a tip-off, not to mention Rob's previously established behaviour patterns. Saying Jerry didn't know what was going on is disingenuous. Not that you're being disinegenuous, but someone seriously trying to use the "How was he to know what was going on?" defense would have an uphill climb convincing me.

Last edited:
Iola doesn't get why she was ejected from the debate:

(from FB)

Iola Fortino 3 hours ago
Ironic isn't it...the media!!!! I m the one that brought up fatal shooting and violence in the schools for the debate and how mayor can help provincial govnt to help situation...and they make me look like the crazy and kick me out cause i m...entioned to put the universal "Our Father" and national anthem back ..put God back ...replace the gay clubs ..the radical sex education with morality and bible teaching ...here I was telling police I think that this is a democratic society is it not? Lol the real hecklers the crooked police ignored...one female officer ha ha ha said I'm watching you..was afraid I'd cross the line ...Lol I told her God is watching you"..ps anyone known a pro bono lawyer lol

I don't even understand what she's trying to say. She's like a crazy person ranting and raving on a street corner.

Might not be far from truth. It's the Shirley mistake. Shirley, he can't be this illogical and brazen to continue? Shirley, no one can be that shameless? Shirley, I would've gone and taken the life raft instead of slamming the ship into the iceberg again, no one would do that would they? I'm not Shirley, and even I know it's not logical to think everyone is logical all the time. For a cop like Blair, it really makes me wonder. Shirley, could the chief be that naive? :p

Shirley, you aren't serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

Menses was just on SSN, and he was trying to rip down Chow, including attempting to connect her to fundamentalist extremist; it seems we have our new McCarthy. He definitely, and the Right he represents, are really afraid of Chow, and of course he could not help throwing around "NDP". He proclaimed Dougie won the debate, mostly because Dougie outed Tory as representing the "905" and not Toronto; however, he also classified Tory and Chow as "Downtown Elitists", and equalisation of transit... considering Dougie's support base is the "905"... Dougie is really confused. According to Menses, Dougie another winning point was Tory, contrary to himself, was given everything and Tory has never worked hard. Looking in a mirror Doug, looks like a classic case of transference to me.

A little background on the "fundamentalist extremist".. She is the woman running her trustee campaign out of the Cressy/Layton office. Other less-likely-to-be-sued outlets have called her a "terrorist sympathizer" and worse for having helped organize a rally for Palestine and having said a few words at it. One anonymous blogger went so far as to call The Globe & Mail sympathetic to her Marxist & Sharia ways. (let that sink in for a min.)

Last edited:
That he was already intoxicated should 'have been a tip-off, not to mention Rob's previously established behaviour patterns. Saying Jerry didn't know what would going on is disingenuous.

That's the difference between old school values and today's expectations. In the old money, Jerry was allowed to have his suspicions, but he was not expected to act on them. He would have been given a total bye for officially knowing nothing.

Now, someone in his position is expected to enforce a common code, even against his boss, who happens to be the city's chief magistrate. And woe to him if he doesn't. Decisions, decisions....

One anonymous blogger went so far as to call The Globe & Mail sympathetic to her Marxist & Sharia ways. (let that sink in for a min.)
Not having read any of it - that anonymous blogger sounds like pro-Ford candidate James Sears - who on his campaign website both attacks Muslims (all Muslims) and refers to women as "broads".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back