News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little background on the "fundamentalist extremist".. She is the woman running her trustee campaign out of the Cressy/Layton office. Others less-likely-to-be-sued outlets have called her a "terrorist sympathizer" and worse for having helped organize a rally for Palestine and having said a few words at it. One anonymous blogger went so far as to call The Globe & Mail sympathetic to her Marxist & Sharia ways. (let that sink in for a min.)

also donated funds to the families of the Toronto 18 as part of a student group (and blogged about it, in which it was quite apparent she did not support terrorism) - that internet rag "Canadian Free Press" has been posting it about here and there.

So according to the Post's cutline the photo with Smith was taken the same night as the crack video. I thought it was always reported it was a different night!

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is shown in photo that is believed to be a frame from the first video alleged to show Ford smoking crack cocaine. It shows Anthony Smith, left, Mayor Rob Ford, centre, and Muhammad Khattak, right at 15 Windsor Road, Etobicoke.

It sounds like they are confusing it with the second crack video, from which stills were released, no?

The work hours angle is interesting,

Looking forward to the release of the Sunshine List next year.

I've lived every day of my life in Toronto ( except when away on vacation ), but if DoFo gets in, I am seriously considering paying my property taxes, and spending my City of Toronto pension, in Mississauga.

Last edited:
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 38s
Every Council race gets a Rogers TV debate. Of the 38 recorded or scheduled so far, just 3 incumbents have declined: Kelly, Moeser, and Lee.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 1m
(Rob Ford is not yet confirmed for the ward 2 debate, but he has a good excuse.)

So a bunch of people who will lose to Rob will have a debate...

I am serious. If Doug becomes Merryl, that's who will be attempting to fly this plane, and it doesn't matter if the passengers in it are sitting on the left or right wing, first class, business class or coach. Merryl Doug has no problem flying the whole plane into the sea if it serves his purpose, or possibly for Rob's amusement. And don't call me Shirley.

A friend from the US told me that NBC goofed up and reported that Rob Ford was at Mouni Sinai hospital in New York.

And I'm sure that Ford Nation believes that Rob is *on* Mount Sinai awaiting the arrival of new commandments.

As a society we shouldn't be charging people for simple possession of drugs - that's a medical issue. Just busting him on possession for the second video would either be a Hail Mary play to get more evidence or a last grasp at getting something out of Brazen II. In either case it would be pretty weak.

I agree 100%.

I think the cops were really trying to find a link between Lisi's drug dealing and Ford maybe being a financier of that as well as "conspiracy to commit extortion". Simple possession, bah, we all know he's a user/loser.

If Doug becomes Merryl, that's who will be attempting to fly this plane, and it doesn't matter if the passengers in it are sitting on the left or right wing, first class, business class or coach.

A runaway train you can't get off. Just try to hang on as best you can "folks" and enjoy the ride! Toot Toot!

View attachment 34347View attachment 34348

Last edited:
I agree 100%.

I think the cops were really trying to find a link between Lisi's drug dealing and Ford maybe being a financier of that as well as "conspiracy to commit extortion". Simple possession, bah, we all know he's a user/loser.

Yep. And that's why Brazen II is open but not going anywhere. The cops need Lisi to flip, and the chances of that are slim, IMO. Looks to me like all the other avenues of investigation — surveillance, phone searches, etc — have not produced the direct evidence the Crown really needs.

ETA: Fixed to add the all-important "not" to the last phrase. Hat tip to SFO for pointing out my mistake.

Last edited:
Yep. And that's why Brazen II is open but not going anywhere. The cops need Lisi to flip, and the chances of that are slim, IMO. Looks to me like all the other avenues of investigation — surveillance, phone searches, etc — have produced the direct evidence the Crown really needs.

Did you mean "have not"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back