5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 9.13.49 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 9.13.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 9.13.49 AM.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 900
Have we heard how long before the Jude things drops? And will it drop or float to the ground?

In some ways, it has already dropped - you just haven't heard about it yet. But you will. Likely in days, but it isn't entirely in my control. To end further speculation, anything that doesn't mention me by name is unlikely to be what I've been working on.

A little late to add this, but I don't think anyone mentioned Doug's mispronunciation of the word "mentor" during the debacle/debate. Over and over he said "menter", as in "I mentered kids...". I was already yelling at the tv by then, but I loved how Tory subsequently said the word correctly and quite emphatically. I wonder if Doug even noticed.

Geez, Doug sounds like such a buffoon when he's all worked up. Can you imagine this clown as mayor?

I've tried not to listen too much, but he sounds exasperated that we're not swallowing his BS unquestioningly, with the condescending 'No, no, no' and the 'Folks, creak croak squeak oink' rising to a crescendo.

A little late to add this, but I don't think anyone mentioned Doug's mispronunciation of the word "mentor" during the debacle/debate. Over and over he said "menter", as in "I mentered kids...". I was already yelling at the tv by then, but I loved how Tory subsequently said the word correctly and quite emphatically. I wonder if Doug even noticed.

"I Dementor youth. I Dementor them day in, day out."

Olivia's piggybacking on Doug's attacks is really off-putting. She's repeated that 'find the elevator' line a couple of times and it's just cringe-worthy.

Last night I received a phone call with a message from Chow. Yes, on a land line. We have it so we can buzz people into our downtown elitist condo courtyard.

She talked about buses and feeding kids. This was followed by the question "Do you plan to vote for Olivia Chow in the upcoming election or someone else?" I paused trying to decide which option to select and the recording came back and said "You've chosen to vote for someone else." I thought, 'yeah...probably." I started out thinking a Chow vote was a no-brained but she has been so underwhelming.

"Doug Ford having a presser at 12:15 p.m. outside the Build Toronto meeting"
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/515143239356014592

Is the location telling in some way? Dougo is on the board of directors of BT Inc. (and vice-chair of the board). The Government Management Committee, on which Dougo sits, is responsible for dealings with BT inc. (e.g., transfers of City land deemed surplus to City needs to BT Inc.). Is there a BT Inc. board meeting today? (There was already one this month - on the 11th.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back