News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
True believers only...

goldsbie 6:39pm via Twitter for Android
I'm told that the fake Ford supporters with the "FOLKS" sign were asked to leave by police, upon being pointed out by Ford staff.

True believers only...

I'm told that the fake Ford supporters with the "FOLKS" sign were asked to leave by police, upon being pointed out by Ford staff.

Wonder how many cops are deployed to this?

I think this is the same guy who confronted John Furr at the first debate - and it would seem that the trend of spelling mistakes continues. He must be the guy who did the subway map.

AoD

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. Was standing very close to John when the guy just lurched into our wee crowd and went straight for John, nose-to-nose. A charming conversation ensued - I recall the following gems: "Mayor Ford is the best mayor this city has ever had" and (to John) "Do you want to hit me? Do you want to hit me?" to which John remarkably kept his cool.

True believers only...

So the event wasn't "everyone is welcome" at all?

In a funny way, I wouldn't be surprised if this is *less* violent than Thomson Park, if only because things are whittled a little more to the core and anti-"provocateurs" can no longer be much bothered out here in the boondocks. Or if there *is* violence, it could well be dumbbell internal violence: racial tensions btw/the Don Andrews element and the "multicultis" being awakened, that sort of thing...

Last edited:
How many babies is he going to kiss?

goldsbie 7:20pm via Twitter for Android
"Keep in mind, with his treatment, germs are not a good thing for the Mayor right now," we're advised.

PS: If the mayor suddenly takes a turn for the worse, you do know that it's all your fault.

Last edited:
Wait. Who's running for mayor?

CP24 7:42pm via TweetDeck
"I'm going underground in transit," Ford says, promising subways and saying he will not build LRTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back