News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, I don't mind some tinfoil now and then. I don't even mind the gruesome speculation about incest (other than the imagery that has now ruined the rest of my days on earth), but let the speculation be based on something of some substance -- something more than just his tired rambling while naming family members. Who was that Oscar winner some years back, who thanked two dozen cast & crew and friends by name, but forgot to thank their own spouse? shit like that happens.

Maybe we've gotten lazy and would rather jump on wild theories than go try to dig up some new info, or maybe just too frustrated by the fact that it seems nothing will come out of PB2. This "Jude" thing that's coming (about Doug, i believe?) doesn't sound like 'red meat' to me. Sounds like some financial misdeed/fraud/COI -- type of thing that will anger people on this thread and some others. But again, no charges, and so Fordites will just shrug it off as more "bullying" of the poor FoFam. Anyway we know Doug's not winning anything, and if nothing new comes out about Rob, he'll probably win his Ward 2 seat. And that sucks. :(

So say you, I would not be surprised by any actions the Fords undertake, even if some of those are thought of as taboo by society at large.

Anyway, in your opinion, just what are the differences between the Kennedys and the Borgias?

The Borgias spoke Spanish?

The Borgias spoke Spanish?

Collectively, and generally, the Borgias spoke Latin, Italian, Spanish, and French. Other than language, the basis for the political dealings of both families was to obtain, and maintain control. I know this is a generalization, but I don't want to stray too far from the topic.

Circled guy is now running for the OPC leadership:
Patrick+Brown+at+Harper+hat+trick+BBQ+2.PNG

Barrie MP Patrick Brown launches campaign for PC leader
http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/20...nches-campaign-for-pc-leader-on-newstalk-1010

Mainstreet Technologies poll Sep 29

Tory 37%
Ford 30%
Chow 21%
undecided 12%

Among decided voters
Tory 42%
Ford 34%
Chow 24%

http://www.scribd.com/doc/241314474/Toronto-Mayoral-Poll-September-29

huh?
WTF.gif

If this was a Bell Media-sponsored poll CP2Ford would spend all day talking about how Ford has "momentum", his camping is "resonating with ordinary folks" and how the messianic appearance of St. Rob at the Fest has given him a boost and "lifted his support to new heights", within "striking distance" of the frontrunner .... ad nauseum.

If this was a Bell Media-sponsored poll CP2Ford would spend all day talking about how Ford has "momentum", his camping is "resonating with ordinary folks" and how the messianic appearance of St. Rob at the Fest has given him a boost and "lifted his support to new heights", within "striking distance" of the frontrunner .... ad nauseum.

The prez of this new polling firm was just on the radio. Dude sounds like he's 16.

What's up mofos? How was everyone's weekend?

Arrrrgh. I worked indoors all weekend. Can you tell us anything about why you were asking about exit records at the border a few weeks ago? I hear border services are considering an new strategy at exits to stem the tide of home grown terrorists going to join overseas armies. It got me thinking about your posts.
we could use a bone.

Arrrrgh. I worked indoors all weekend. Can you tell us anything about why you were asking about exit records at the border a few weeks ago? I hear border services are considering an new strategy at exits to stem the tide of home grown terrorists going to join overseas armies. It got me thinking about your posts.
we could use a bone.

I was just thinking more about the girl who supposedly fled to Asia. She has to swipe her passport before departing. That being the case, how come 10 months later when Donovan wrote his article cops had no idea where she was or that she had fled the country? I also drove by 51 Benway and the story about her dumping her car there is just odd. I know she lived downtown. Then she drives out to Rexdale, goes about 15/20 minutes passed the airport or even the bus route to the airport, drives deep into a neighbourhood to some dead end street. Then what? She has a long walk just to get back to Kipling to take the bus back to the airport bus route. Or she takes a cab from there? Why not just take a cab from her neighbourhood then?

To add to my suspicions, Mark Pugash acted all shady when I asked him about her: "Her I can't talk about" he told me. Then Giroux acts like he's never heard of her and had no idea about her going missing, even though it's clear in the ITO they were watching 51 Benway. Then I caught my main contact blatantly lying about her to people.

Anyhow, I figured out this advanced Facebook search and you can see she's now commenting on people's posts etc. Cops should've put this to rest with a brief statement as it got media coverage related to Ford/Lisi.

Last edited:
I was just thinking more about the girl who fled to Asia. Cops should've put this to rest with a brief statement as it got media coverage related to Ford/Lisi.

Thanks for that. I only became aware of the story at UT. After digging around to peice it all together I got a distinct feeling of a cover up. The cageiness of the police had me thinking she was escaping an abusive relationship or was a witness to something that put her in danger. I also wondered if she left the car as a dope payment or just owed money on it and was less embarrassed to have it repo'd from a street instead of her home. I still think there is a story there but it doesn't appear to have anything to do with les fords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back