News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Fords do best, steal someone else's thunder.

Didn't we all say he was going to horn-in on this event a couple of weeks ago?

It's called "FoFam Zone at Maple Leaf Square" isn't it?

Last edited:
*And*, that he's the Fords' State Portraitist.
Crawford spent four years kissing up to Rob and Doug. Being a good soldier, reliable vote, portraitist and family gathering drummer. All he's done now is wait long enough to be certain that Tory will be the next mayor before lining up behind him in hopes of maintaining his place on the Executive and maybe getting first crack at a committee chair. </former resident in Crawford's ward>

We've learned a lot, through this mess. A lot about the divides in Toronto and a lot about the legislation that governs it. Personally, I've learned that Joe W is one of the worst writers I've ever read; totally unprofessional and morally compromise. In my, very humble, opinion.

It's in very poor taste for me to

criticize

your attempt to parody Joe

Warmington. When I try, what I produce is more like a

weak parody of

William

Shatner.

Still, I think you ought to try

more

paragraph breaks.

Last edited:

Actually he looks pretty good, just really tired, and his colour is fine. And he is definitely/defiantly doing well enough to do an interview and photo op. It is interesting that Dougie cancelled a debate when Robbie starts the second round of chemo and can't be at the debate; the co-opting of the Leaf's opener for attention is classic.

Grandstanding. It's a promotion of financial responsibility, paying ones bills and owing no debt. To bad Robbie didn't feel the same way about city finances as mayor; it seems Dougie has the same proclivity.

Didn't we all say he was going to horn-in on this event a couple of weeks ago?

It's called "FoFam Zone at Maple Leaf Square" isn't it?

Yep, we did... "FFZAMLS" or "FFZ" for short. They are still jealous over "Mel Lastman Square".

Spotted a Ford camping sign in my hood, near Bathurst and Sheppard. So far it's the first one I've seen. There's actually not many signs in this area, it's mostly James Pasternak and only a small handful of Chow and Tory signs.

15297771999_1ccfe5018e_c.jpg

Last edited:
Come on! You can punctuate way worse than that! Try harder! Or do you not quite have the stomach for it? ;)

It's in very poor taste for me to

criticize

your attempt to parody Joe

Warmington. When I try, what I produce is more like a

weak parody of

William

Shatner.

Still, I think you ought to try

more

paragraph breaks.

ROFL!! Thank you for these - and to TJ O'Pootertoot for the original 'literary analysis'. My morning chortle :D

What's Rob doing with Warmington and his sobriety coach getting chemo instead of his family?
That's just so wrong.

You gotta understand it is a bottomless well of sympathy to draw on. Who better to have surrounding him than his jingoist and watercarrier.....

reporterdonpeat 12:59pm via Twitter for iPhone
"What really tugs at my heart is single moms" Doug Ford.

"Which is why my brother and I voted 100% against any and all programs that would restore or even improve child care funding," Doug might as well have added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back