News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Regent Park debate was pretty good. Lively, with enough controversy to be interesting, good audience applause for all candidates, respectful. Ari did particularly well and his policies make complete sense to me and he certainly got enough support from the Regent Park crowd even though there were clear Chow & Tory factions there. What a difference from the Doug Ford yellathons. Nobody missed him.

Interesting that all over the world liars and cheats fall from grace, lose their positions, even face incarceration except in Toronto. what is wrong with this city? Whoever compared this to AH is absolutely right. I've thought it for a long time now. Something is wrong here and until we figure out how to solve it, the Fords will continue to be a threat.

Cristina Tenaglia
@cristina_CP24
Tomorrow night's mayoral debate has been cancelled. Next debate:
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 15 – FORD, TORY, CHOW
4:30-6pm pm - NEWSTALK 1010

I thought there was one on Friday.

Siobhan Morris
@siomo
So Joe Warmington went to the mayor's hospital room to watch the Leafs game bit.ly/1uDGHMK pic.twitter.com/rR4aq9LJ4K #TOpoli

Wow, Rob looks like death...

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/08/leafs-fever-stretches-to-rob-fords-hospital-room

Last edited:
I'm honestly beginning to think that Ford's support is indirectly caused by lead water pipes, pesticides, and wireless signals. You know, hypothetical brain damage and all.

....because if I'm wrong then there are a whole lot of people in this city whose minds can best be described as useless without having any sort of explanation for it.
I've read more than a few explanations for people wanting to support the Fords, but none of these explanations prove that brain damage is not involved.

gente small.png

"Saint Robert of Etobicoke prays for his Nation"

Attachments

• gente small.png
    gente small.png
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
I just feel terrible for the poor guy.

Every time such thoughts creep into my mind, I think about all the people who landed in hospital because Rob wouldn't tell the truth after the first crack video. Any sympathy vanishes pretty quick. I figure he's got his friends and family for that. He doesn't need me.

at that point he looked at the leafs cap and scarf i brought him and chuckled.

“i can’t take a gift,†he said. “i don’t do that. But man is that ever a nice hat. Do you have a receipt? I will buy it from you.â€

stan and i were laughing.

I did have the receipt.

The scarf was a handout but the hat was $27.10. The mayor moved all of his ivs over to a closet and got out $28.

I gave him back 90 cents.

“you sign the receipt and i sign it and we are square,†he said.

wtf?

Every time such thoughts creep into my mind, I think about all the people who landed in hospital because Rob wouldn't tell the truth after the first crack video. Any sympathy vanishes pretty quick. I figure he's got his friends and family for that. He doesn't need me.

Let me be very clear, that was the bleakest sarcasm I've ever used, 100%.

Probably just me, but out-of-nowhere interjections about the random 'Cowboy-Hat Wearing 3rd Ford' and his alleged family negligence seem both gratuitous and unnecessary (and maybe legally more than these). Sure there's been lots of wild and imaginative speculation here -and that's fun n' all - but specific allegations about a person of non-interest. other than being a relative of the subject of the thread, might cause all kinds of unintended consequences. Not just to this thread, but the forum as a whole.

Probably just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back