News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is essentially why I crossed him off and moved on to the other suspects, but you never know for sure I guess. I do stand corrected on his place of residence. My Kingston info was old.

I still say it's Healy. As for the 'judge' or whatever position this person may hold, if true (and I find it very likely to be) this could help explain what I'd call the 'unorthodox' approach TPS has taken regarding this whole fustercluck.

To confirm Cherry is the analyst Siad told Doolittle etc was a client. I just think he was bsing them to sound cool

I thought Cherry lived in Mississauga (i.e., not that far from Etobicoke) and that Healy lived in Ajax?
I know Healy's house, he's on the Ajax/Whitby border. I think he's on the Whitby side. I remember when "hockey analyst" first came up because all the hockey media guys were joking on twitter about not being analysts. I would love for it to be Healy, he's horrible.

Do you get the sense it was Joey Worms who gave Rob Ford the thumbs up to wear the magician's outfit on Jimmy Kimmel?

View attachment 35296

Jeez, that looks like it could be a Jeff Wall photograph. Or Rodney Graham. Weird little details like the red light near RF's nose, the stuff in the garbage pail and Joey Worms' ill-fitting fez-dora.

To confirm Cherry is the analyst Siad told Doolittle etc was a client. I just think he was bsing them to sound cool

I picture him as the "coupla pops" kind of guy, maybe get all the way through a six pack if the west coast game is pretty good.
But I could see him experimenting a little for grief management after Rose died. I don't see it being an ongoing thing. I'd imagine Rose would have killed him if he tried anything harder than a shot of scotch when she was alive.

I picture him as the "coupla pops" kind of guy, maybe get all the way through a six pack if the west coast game is pretty good.
But I could see him experimenting a little for grief management after Rose died. I don't see it being an ongoing thing. I'd imagine Rose would have killed him if he tried anything harder than a shot of scotch when she was alive.

Used bennies back in the day.

[video=youtube;tV4UVV5z308]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV4UVV5z308[/video]

I think Cherry remarried quite soon after his first wife died, maybe 15 years ago. I can see him as a bit of a drinker, but crack?

I just got mine today, but I can vote in the lobby of my apartment, so advanced voting isn't needed.

Ahem...
Haven't seen this discussed yet. IIRC the general consensus on here was that he was probably referring to McIntyre.

Scott McIntyre claimed in his suit that the Ford rant video was about him. There was certainly discussion on this board about that claim, but I wouldn't say there was consensus.

My partner has suggested a theory which I shared here and warrants repeating: that it doesn't matter whether Ford was actually ranting about McIntyre, and McIntyre probably knows it isn't; including it in the suit is genius because it makes it very difficult for Ford to pretend he's not a violent hothead. Any claim Ford might make that he "would never, ever do something like that" is seriously weakened by Ford's own behaviour in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back