News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously today there's no reason to keep it under wraps, but being Jewish would have been an issue within even Karla's lifetime, nevermind her mother or grandmother.

"We feared persecution."

Doug & Karla Ford discuss life on campaign trail

10/15/2014

Toronto elected its first Jewish mayor in 1955.

Last edited:
why would she or her mother's family fear persecution? It sounds more like shame ("don't tell anyone Grandma might've been Jewish, dear"). I feel terrible for saying that, but I don't trust this family one bit (and considering Rob's antiquated racist/antisemitic terms, I'm guessing Father Douglas Ford must have used them around the house)...playing victim (there are really people sending nasty letters to them?), Doug claiming he's not a politician. I was amused at them not-so-subtly throwing Rob under the bus for his behaviour (i.e. there will be no sensational stories and they won't have to go looking for Doug).

And now Doug's apparently saying he's 'got Italian blood running through' him. That sounds less like family history and more like some kind of weird transfusion scenario involving Mammoliti. Or Lisi.

French immersion classes are part of the English boards. The Francophone school boards are for native speakers only.

You are right and our family found that out the hard way. My younger brother was put in French at jk even though we spoke english at home. He did not thrive at all. This was near Sudbury and my parents sought to give him the bilingual advantage. He was just lost. Immersion is a different deal. Good catch animatronic.

ETA the town I was in eventually closed the public high school. All the kids are now bussed out to the various schools. I don't think the area has any French Secondary that are not Catholic. I moved 30 years ago but still have friends who teach there.

Last edited:
oh my God, they are mentioning that they have beautiful vases from Honest Ed's....yet they're stored at Deco....oh God they're both dumb.

You might think them tacky, but many consider them art.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...allway-35-years-set-fetch-70-000-auction.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...--set-bring-descendants-100-000-windfall.html

ETA: Well, they brought them out of storage for the sit down with Avery Haines. Both visible at the 1:00 mark.

Last edited:
And now Doug's apparently saying he's 'got Italian blood running through' him. That sounds less like family history and more like some kind of weird transfusion scenario involving Mammoliti. Or Lisi.

Gawd, he is approaching the level of the Habsburgs. Hemophilia can't be far behind.

AoD

It must be his version of "dragon's blood".

Gawd, he is approaching the level of the Habsburgs. Hemophilia can't be far behind.

AoD

That's chiling.

Last edited:

And let's not forget, Rob's part Jamaican.

Nothing wrong with Chinese vases per se, but I'm doubting that whatever lot of vases was purchased to put in a restaurant would fetch hundreds of thousands of dollars individually. Letting everyone know that your father got them on the cheap at auction is not a good advertisement for him as a discerning art collector.

"Councillor Doug Ford and his wife, the next first lady of Toronto. "
https://twitter.com/w1gregory/status/522574062900756480

Dear Christ! The "next first lady of Toronto?" This debased clan of hicks and their inbred fanbase don't think much of themselves, do they? And now dear Karla's proving herself to be as thick as pigshit on her CP20Ford interview? How surprising. :rolleyes: Oh, and they're doubling down on the ridiculous lie about her being Jewish? Just to cover troglodyte hubby's fat ass over an already ill-considered lie he spouted at a debate? Has any other politician, anywhere, ever done something like this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back