News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gobsmacked. There is still a bovine? Im effing near fifty and I hung there whilst young.Tell me Sanctuary is gone please.

(We used to say old punks never die they just pretend to be Goths at sanctuary.)

Old punk.

Used to go to both in the 90s. Catch 22 was another fav. Loved the music and goth chicks but I've always looked pretty plain though so felt a bit out of place.

Then again, it's Dufferin Mall, not Dufferin Grove. It's what passes for "Ford safe zone" around those parts. Gotta bottom-feed, y'know...

Sigh. I shop there. I live in the area (ok, King & Dufferin, but that's my goddamn mall). Have for 20 years. Am I therefore a bottom-feeder? Am I therefore automatically FN? Don't generalize.

I hate to say this but what a lowlife. His mother must be proud.

What, is he Maori or something (sic facial tatts)?

wow, nice judgment. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if the Chow and Tory people did refuse to talk to him. That's how people end up in FN, summarily judged and dismissed. So what if he has tattoos on his face? It's not contagious.

Actually no -he chose to make a public statement (judgement) with his face tattoo, basically a big FU to society - society reacts and judges accordingly. Me thinks he just relishes being and/or appearing as an outcast, and is unsure about himself at a fundamental level.

AoD

Last edited:
Sigh. I shop there. I live in the area (ok, King & Dufferin, but that's my goddamn mall). Have for 20 years. Am I therefore a bottom-feeder? Am I therefore automatically FN? Don't generalize.

Ditto, we go to the Duff quite often, and the kids love the mudpit at Dufferin Grove. The neighbourhood and the mall represent the diversity in this city (and like it or not that includes FN) though their is only 1 Ford sign on my long street, that gives me hope. The only thing for me that reminds me of the Fords at the Duff is the tagline when they relaunched... Dufferin Mall.... Really?

Another Ford.... Really?

Re: Polls
I lost all faith in polls last spring when I got 3 calls on my land line regarding a bi-election in Toronto centre. I have a 905 area code and live in Oakville. 'nuff said. Vote for who you think is the candidate most aligned with your ideals. Keep democracy alive.

I know what you mean. I get constant robo polls for two different ridings, my mother and sister do as well. I already voted, with my heart and for the candidate I think will be the best mayor, not the lesser of two evils.

Then again, it's Dufferin Mall, not Dufferin Grove. It's what passes for "Ford safe zone" around those parts. Gotta bottom-feed, y'know...

Yeah, and it's not in the mall itself but the Walmart, which hasn't seemed to improve with the rest of the mall/area.

I'm gobsmacked. There is still a bovine? Im effing near fifty and I hung there whilst young.Tell me Sanctuary is gone please.

(We used to say old punks never die they just pretend to be Goths at sanctuary.)

Old punk.

It's been the Starbuctuary for a long time.

Ever think that maybe D Ford was trying show what Woodbine could be 60 odd years after a racetrack is closed and redeveloped? It would a little difficult in using the old Long Branch or Thorncliffe track sites.....

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m1 minute ago
Just did the math, I've been covering the #Toronto campaign trail for 292 days. Six days left to go #TOpoli

I don't envy his job.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 5m5 minutes ago
I asked Chow for evidence for her assertion that transit expert Eric Miller is some "friend" of Tory. "He is a professor," she conceded.

icy6lhK.jpg

heh

Seems about the right demographic for FordVillage: antisocial substance abuser with various personality disorders; a malcontent with no impulse control and no ability to plan for the future (are you sureyou are going to want tattoos on your face when you're 70? etc.) Also he's wearing the hat they call "The Randy".

I'd be interested to find out how having 4% vision (per the Fiorito profile) affects his ability to book bands and look into a camera, and also how his disability annuity enabled him to post bail for the cancer faker (who was later charged with shoplifting and breach of parole).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back